3* Oklahoma St +6 -110
    3* Purdue -4 -110
    3* Ohio St -15 -110
    3* Texas Tech +6.5 -110

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Like the Ok. St. play and I'm also on Purdue. Not going to mess with that Ohio St. game, but GL this week. What are your reasons for backing the Buckeyes? They did play well against Purdue's spread offense, but Illinois runs a lot more option has a great ground game. If Juice makes bad decisions you might see the backup who is a better passer.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Like OKST a lot wassymac...im a big MSU fan though as you know, it should be a good game. MSU is going to give it all they got!

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

wassymac,

keep up the good work...GL this week bud...

Wassymac
    Wassymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

BTH - I'm one of the crazy few that think the Buckeyes are pretty d*mn good. IMO they are better on both sides of the ball than the team from a year ago. Their running game is better and they go down the field with much more success than their predecessor. I'm sure Illinois will be fired up for this one but I don't think they'll have much success. Last years OSU D which struggled against the run was able to contain this unit on the road which gives me confidence a better squad can do it at home. I'd be happy to see Magee replace Juice as I think Zook's in-game QB swapping has kept them out of rhythm. Last year the ol' Sweater-vest played conservative running Pittman 30+ times just to keep the clock going. This year Tressel's changed a bit meaning that he hasn't sat on a lead. He'll expose the Illini's biggest weakness (secondary) on D for a bunch of big plays.

Buddy - Indeed I know your loyalties to Sparty. There's a little homer in this play but I think the 20+ seniors get it done on Senior Day. Purdue blew an opportunity to get PSU last week but I've been pleased with their play ever since Taylor came back (even though his goal line fumble may have cost them the game at Happy Valley). I've been playing the under weekly but just thought there was a bit more value with the side. Purdue's D isn't as terrible as everyone seems to think (like it was last year) and Painter seems to thrive in games without hype. GL with your plays this week

pags - thank you sir. continue your fantastic season and good luck on the upcoming college hoops

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

Hey Wassy.

I am with you on Purdue -4. Good luck with the rest of your plays.