Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Georgia -2 Discussion... 11/10/07

Would like your guys input on this one... Georgia has won their last 3 and has been playing pretty good football... Very strong outing against Florida two weeks ago and they backed it up by beating a pretty stout Troy team last week... Auburn has been playing good as well, but this game is Between the Hedges and UGA will be barkin loud on Saturday! Would love to hear your guys thoughts on this one... I know its a toss up, but I think UGA is the right side in this one! Let me know whatcha think fellas!

Thanks

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

It's not on my card, but initially I thought Geogria was the right play. Auburn having a week off is well rested, and in the SEC that can't be overlooked. I'm off this one, but if you go with the Dawgs GL to you this week.

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Bet The House View Post
    It's not on my card, but initially I thought Geogria was the right play. Auburn having a week off is well rested, and in the SEC that can't be overlooked. I'm off this one, but if you go with the Dawgs GL to you this week.
    Thanks BTH! If you don't mind me asking, who do you think are really strong plays for Saturday? I really like USC as well as UConn this week!

BravoWhiskey
    BravoWhiskey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Proceed with caution if you are going to be on the UGA side of this one. In the last 15 meetings, the road team is 10-4-1 Straight Up and 11-4 ATS. Auburn will be the most physical team UGA will face this year, I'm not sure they are strong enough in the trenches to hold Auburn off. These are the types of games Tuberville comes up big in. Haven't decided if I am going to play this one or not. If I did, I would probably side with UGA laying the very short price (-1) last time I saw it - but I'd be VERY nervous about it.

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Quote Originally Posted by BravoWhiskey View Post
    Proceed with caution if you are going to be on the UGA side of this one. In the last 15 meetings, the road team is 10-4-1 Straight Up and 11-4 ATS. Auburn will be the most physical team UGA will face this year, I'm not sure they are strong enough in the trenches to hold Auburn off. These are the types of games Tuberville comes up big in. Haven't decided if I am going to play this one or not. If I did, I would probably side with UGA laying the very short price (-1) last time I saw it - but I'd be VERY nervous about it.
    Very good points whiskey. I specialize in the SEC and this is one of my plays for Saturday. Look for Auburn to come into Georgia and win. Tuberville is the best in the SEC on the road. Georgia played over their heads in the Florida game. Florida had a tough string of games at the time and Georgia had 2 weeks to prepare for that one. Look for Auburn to win the battle in the trenches in this one. Auburn will finish out the year strong.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by Peyton2MarvinN06 View Post
    Thanks BTH! If you don't mind me asking, who do you think are really strong plays for Saturday? I really like USC as well as UConn this week!
    I have a thread Bet The House's Plays 11/10 if you want to check that out-any comments are welcome...but I would say of those games Wake +9, UConn +6, Kentucky -3.5, and tonight's Ohio -3 would be my best bets for the week. GL to you!

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year

This was posted by bearmz on his injury thread, I thought it was interesting:

No. 18 Auburn and No. 10 Georgia will meet as Top 20 teams with each starting three freshmen offensive linemen.
    Auburn right tackle Lee Ziemba, right guard Chaz Ramsey and left tackle Ryan Pugh are all first-year freshmen.
    Georgia starts first-year freshmen left tackle Trinton Sturdivant and right guard Clint Boling and redshirt freshman left guard Chris Davis.
    "It shows that the 2007 class was strong and a freshman can compete in the SEC," Ziemba said.
    Georgia's offense has scored 86 points combined in the past two weeks, and Richt attributes that largely to better blocking from the offensive line.
    The Bulldogs are tied for third best in the SEC in sacks allowed with 11, and the line has helped pave the way for three straight 100-yard rushing games for Knowshon Moreno.
    Auburn ranks in the bottom half of most of the SEC team offensive categories, but Tuberville says the freshmen have performed well.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

totally agree with seer. georgia has a very nice team this year but auburn is going to show them how much further they need to go to be considered an elite sec squad.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

at +3 or more I would have considered Auburn, but at the current line it is a no play for me...

Big Flo
    Big Flo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Georgia has'nt been consistent enough in their playing this year. You really don't know what to expect from them from one week to another. I believe thats why so many people are really scared of this game. Look what Georgia did at Vandy. You would have thought they won the National Championship. On the other hand Auburn is getting better week by week. They beat Fla. and Ark. on the road and they covered against LSU on the road. I think Auburn is a much better road team then a home team and if you look at the games they lost and the ones that were close you would see that they turned the ball over numerous times. Auburns quarterback has matured and hes' commiting less turnovers. Their a much better team then some might think. I don't like Auburn this week. I LUV Auburn this week.

Crutch
    Crutch's Avatar Become A Pro!

My gut tells me bulldogs