Wake Forest +9 L
    Purdue -4 L
    Oklahoma St. +6 L
    Kentucky -3.5 W

Saturday plays for 1 unit...

Maryland +6.5 W
    Tulsa -1 W
    USC -4 W

Any comments welcome. Still unsure about all the 1 unit plays, but you can't win if you don't bet. GL this week forum.
    Last edited by Cougar Bait; 11-14-07 at 11:34 AM.

theshark
    theshark's Avatar Become A Pro!

pretty good picks except for 2 big guy...wake forest wil get killed and okla st wll get killed...you will learn this week kansas is for real and they wont have no mercy on okla st....kansas will run up the score big ...but you bet what you want its your nickel...theshark

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Okay, that's enough from the biggest college football homer I've ever seen. If KU covers again, I will be a believer. Of course, I will have to ride Mizz to a nice payday, but I'll believe Kansas is decent. My thoughts on Wake are, I think they will lose, but at +9 I think that pick has pretty good value.

BravoWhiskey
    BravoWhiskey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wake is a VERY solid play this week. They've covered 4 straight against Clemson, with 2 outright wins. They had last year's game won, but a fluky fumble return for a TD saved Clemson. Wake Forest matches up very well with Clemson, they give them FITS. Also keep in mind that Boston College is on deck for Clemson. The media has already anointed that matchup as the Atlantic Division title game. It wouldn't surprise me a bit if Wake won this one outright. This is definitely one of my plays this weekend. In fact, I think it's one of the best plays on the board this week. Considering the recent history of the series, that line is set 4-6 points too high in my opinion.