Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Indiana/Northwestern Early Sat Play

I'm coming off a nice 4-1 CFB weekend last week. I'm really starting to like those Kansas Jayhawks! Upward and onward to this Saturday! I love Indiana -1.5 at Northwestern. Northwestern is on the decline losing to a very mediocre Iowa team that was absolutely horrible on the road before beating the Wildcats! NW is 1-4 ATS at home this year including a loss to Duke as well! They're 1-6 ATS on grass. Indiana finally got that 6th win last week and are looking for that 7th win to secure a bowl bid and "Play 13" to honor their late coach Terry Hoeppner! 6 wins made them bowl eligible but with their weak non-conference slate they need 7 to make sure they make it! Indiana is 3-0 ATS as a favorite this year and has a huge advantage with athletes in a battle of spread offenses. Indiana's problems defensively come against power running teams like Wisconsin & Michigan State...they're 6-1 ATS against everyone else! QB Kellen Lewis will use his speed and throws to James Hardy and the IU receivers to expose the slower Wildcats. A large contingent of fans will follow the Hoosiers up to Evanston as well. Indiana 34 Northwestern 20
    Last edited by Mr Handicapable; 11-06-07 at 12:30 PM.