Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

TheKid's Plays 11/10

what's up fellas, tough week last week broke about even, and this is 3 weeks in a row, where i have failed to be in the black, after 5 straight winning weeks. This is the week we get back to the winning side in a big way! Here is my possible plays and leans. . . post any thoughts GL to all

3 Unit plays

Wake Forest + 8 ( this wake team is coming off that tough one point loss to virginia on the road, and they are now traveling to clemson. We all know about clemson's ground attack with spiller and davis, however i feel this is going to be a close game. i hope riley skinner can take care of the ball for wake, allowing them to control the clock and keep that explosive ground attack on the sidelines. its a tough acc game but this is too many points to give WAKE FOREST playing against a clemson team who consisently is inconsisent in big games) Clemson 24 - 23

Wisconsin + 3 ( they played ohio st tough for 3 quarters until tressel let the leash off of beanie wells. at home this badger team can still compete and michigan is coming off a tough rival game with mich st, in which they should have lost. I think Wisconsin will win this game straight up, i can not turn down the field goal spot at home in this matchup.) Wisconsin 28 - 25

Virginia +3.5 ( well the orange bowl is a tough place to play but , virginia is just better than miami all around, miami could not even handle an improving nc state team last week at home. same story is tru here, virginia has been squeezing out wins left and right, and have finally gotten my respect, they will beat miami) Virginia 20 - 16

USC -4 ( usc played very well against a oregon st team who is better than people think. I think the USC defense will be to much for a reeling california team. This bears team had high expectations when they reached that number two spot and beat oregon by an inch, and now they are dissapointed. USC is too well coached, not to play them here, they will be ready for the short trip) USC 31 - 21

Boston College - 5.5 ( MAtty ryan and the BC offense will not wait till the end of the game this week to start scoring. BC defense is very solid, and this offense is due for an xplosion. Although maryland at home is a differnt team, they are not talented enough to play with a BC team trying to win the acc.) BC 31 - 17

1 unit plays

Tennessee pk ( tennesse at home , enough said.) Tenn 27 -24

Alabama -4.5 ( had lsu beat, and saban will not allow this team to come out flat. this offense is gettin better every week, and should be able to get an early lead, and quite the miss st fans.) BAMA 34 - 23

Kentucky - 4 ( after two really tough games against lsu and florida they lost to miss st, but of course let down was in play there. they are coming off a bye week, and andre woodson and company should light up the score board against vandy this week) Kentucky 38 - 28

Auburn +1 (this defense is so impressive and i just can't turn down auburn as an underdog, they are 6-0 last 3 years as a dog, and they should beat a georgia team who is coming off two tough games against florida and troy. auburn is well rested coming off a bye and should win this game.)
    Auburn 23 - 17

Illinois +15 ( ohio st is well deseving off the number one spot, but ron zook will have his illini ready to play, i think this is going to be a close game until ohio st decides its ready to pull away late my least favorite play on my card this week, but i think 15 points is too much to turn down. if juice williams can take care of the ball this game should be competitive.) Ohio St. 30 - 21

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL kid...

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Adding 1 unit plays

Central Michigan -3 ( this team is should light up the scoreboard tonight, they have played a much tougher schedule and it will so tonight) Central 38 - 21

Louisville + 16 ( aiight, we all know louisville is the biggest dissappointment this season, however they do not get blown out and i can't not remember the last time they lost by this many points. They had kentucky and uconn beat, brian brohm on thurs night with a healthy recieving crew should set off some fire works. If kragthrope would allow this offense to be what it can be then this game should be a shootout) West V 38 - 34

Lock-ness monsta
    Lock-ness monsta's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm with you on Virginia.