Thu. play for a 1/2 unit...

TCU +7.5

Sat. plays all for 2 units...

Wake Forest +9
    Maryland +6
    Oklahoma St. +4
    Connecticut +4.5
    Mississippi St. +4.5
    Last edited by pags11; 11-04-07 at 06:09 PM.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

GL bro.

On WF and Maryland too.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

thanks bud...GL to you as well...

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

I'll be with you on Wake and Okie State.

Good luck this week.

pags11

good to hear rjt...GL man...

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

gl pags....like em all

Reverse
    Reverse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gl pags another winning week awaits...

Teasem
    Teasem's Avatar Become A Pro!

Looks good to me, Wake Forest has impressed me this year as well as Uconn

Catch any of the Mizzou game yesterday

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Oh No.

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94 View Post
    Oh No.

taurus
    taurus's Avatar Become A Pro!

Except for Maryland, I haven't the foggiest idea of who these teams play next week.
    As usual, you're way ahead of me , pags.
    Catch up with you later in the week.
    Cheers

TheGambler
    TheGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

hey pags, i promised myself i would follow all of your plays from here on out starting about 3 weeks ago. every time i look at your picks, i pray that you are not going against my Jayhawks. so far, you haven't went against them. I just saw that you picked OSU!! If we weren't 9-0, i could easily bet on OSU and not really care about cheering against KU. however, the importance of the game next weekend is so high, i can't sit there and secretly root for OSU. it isn't worth the $100 i normally put on a game. this probably means i will play the other 4 games but will definitely sit this one out. I hope KU wins by 3 and you all win!!

hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8779

Love Conn play, I got it at + 5.

hawk 5
    Update your status
    hawk 5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8779

Just wondering if you looked at Fresno - Hawaii?

Boilermaker04
    Boilermaker04's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pags

TCU +7.5

Wake Forest +9
    Maryland +6
    Oklahoma St. +4
    Connecticut +4.5
    Mississippi St. +4.5

Pags I had a nice play on TCU this past week. I figured a over confident NMU team would show up and they did. A huge TCU win. I'll be on all of your plays minus OK St. Let's go get'em. BOL

DrLuck
    DrLuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 624

good luck pags bring home the $

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

Nice plays this week Pags. On UConn, TCU, and Miss St. Not sure about that Wake/Clemson game yet. I also like Northwestern at home as a dog and Kentuckey giving 4 to Vandy. Do you have a lean on Purdue at home -4 against Michigan St.? Thanks and GL this week!
    Last edited by Cougar Bait; 11-05-07 at 05:56 AM.

VolinArizona
    VolinArizona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Kansas is the most overrated team in the country, and it's not close.

I'm on Okie State, Miss State, UConn, and Wake.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Good luck. I like OKST and MSU and will be on them with you Coach.

The only one I disagree with his TCU. I really think that BYU is a much better team than TCU. BYU put up 51 and 31 pts against TCU the past two years (a season high in both years for TCU's defense). This BYU team is playing well right now since that Tulsa debacle and TCU has been highly inconsistent all year (WLLWWLWLW.....).

TCU vs. BYU is a wash on total defense (#13 vs. #16 in total defense) but on offense TCU is really poor (359.8 yd per game compared to BYU's 455.6 ypg).

I would say it comes down to whoseever defense steps up.....
    Last edited by BuddyBear; 11-05-07 at 10:20 AM.

pags11

austin,

thanks man...

taurus,

sounds good to me bud...talk to you later in the week...

gambler,

I understand your reasonings for wanting to sit the Kansas vs. OSU game out...GL to you...

hawk,

good to hear you are on Connecticut as well...regarding the Fresno vs. Hawaii game, I had the game at 17 so the line seems about right...I just don't trust Fresno with their defensive woes and their poor coaching, yet they have enough fight in them there's no way I can lay the points either with Hawai...I will be watching this one late night as I'm scowering through box scores though...GL...

boilermaker,

thanks for your thoughts...BOL to you...

drluck,

as always appreciate you stopping by...GL to you as well...

bet the house,

thanks regarding last week...I actually had the game Purdue -7ish, but I don't do well getting involved in Purdue games so no real opinion bud...GL...

shark,

I can appreciate your passion for your favorite team, but understand I don't have favorite teams...just teams that I feel will cash tickets for me as the bottom line is what matters for me...GL but expect a terrific effort from OSU this week...

volin,

good to hear...GL to you...

buddy,

I'm glad you brought up the game...as you can see it's a small play for me (like most of my week night games)...I think you make some excellent points but have missed out on a few key others...back at the beginning of the season, these two teams were the favorites to be 1and 2 in the conference...BYU has held up their end of the bargain so far, while TCU hasn't up to this point...as we have discussed previously, I think that TCU was devistated when they went up to Colorado Springs and lost to Air Force (a loss which took them many weeks to get over)...that and the fact that the first half of the season they were decimated with injuries...with RB Aaron Brown (the offensive MWC preseason player of the year) back fully healthy, this seems to have re-engergized their offense...also, redshirt freshman QB Andy Dalton has really started to mature and I like the speed and playmaking ability of the WR corp...TCU's run defense still, and always has been, one of the best in the country statistically...the thing I was most impressed with last week is that they held New Mexico QB Donovan Porterie to 9 of 27 completions, which shows me with the week off they really went back to basics...I believe much of the reason for the improved defensive play was the return of Tommy Blake, the MWC defensive preseason player of the year...he is an outstanding defensive end, who was a projected first round pick at the beginning of the season...with him playing in this one, that will allow TCU to put more pressure on the quarterback without having to blitz as often...I have respect for what Mendenhall's team has accomplished this year, and also respect for their home field...however, I'm going to take my chances with TCU, playing with revenge, getting more than a TD in which could prove to be a battle down the very end...
    Last edited by pags11; 11-05-07 at 03:38 PM.

sirwinzalot
    sirwinzalot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Good luck this week. Hopefully we can get these, waiting right now on UConn and Mississippi State, to see if I can get 6 on those.

pags11

sirwinzalot,

smart plan bud...keep me updated...

Lock-ness monsta
    Lock-ness monsta's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pags,

Loved the picks last week. really like the UConn and TCU pick. Curious what you thought on these games:
    N.C. State v. North Carolina and Air Force v. Notre Dame.
    In the N.D. game, seems like Air Force would put it on N.D. What's your take? Thanks.

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear View Post
    Good luck. I like OKST and MSU and will be on them with you Coach.

The only one I disagree with his TCU. I really think that BYU is a much better team than TCU. BYU put up 51 and 31 pts against TCU the past two years (a season high in both years for TCU's defense). This BYU team is playing well right now since that Tulsa debacle and TCU has been highly inconsistent all year (WLLWWLWLW.....).

TCU vs. BYU is a wash on total defense (#13 vs. #16 in total defense) but on offense TCU is really poor (359.8 yd per game compared to BYU's 455.6 ypg).

I would say it comes down to whoseever defense steps up.....
    BB,
    Excellent points! I think TCU will have more trouble stopping BYU than BYU will have stopping TCU.

Also:
    BYU 4-0 at home this season, 2-1 at home ATS this season
    TCU 1-3 away this season, 0-3-1 ATS away this season

Doc JS

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by pags11 View Post

TCU +7.5

Wake Forest +9
    Maryland +6
    Oklahoma St. +4
    Connecticut +4.5
    Mississippi St. +4.5
    I'll be very careful with Wake Forest. Clemson manhandled them last year at home and they have turned the corner the last few games. Clemson is a tough place to play on the road. They can be blown out there by Clemson.

Kansas is the real deal. Oklahoma State's collapse last week will be hard to overcome. Kansas wins in a shootout or defensive battle.

I like Connecticut and Mississippi St and I'm neutral on Maryland.

pags11

lock-ness,

thanks...I made N.C. State -2.5, so I think the current line is a tad high although I won't be getting involved and I don't really have an opinion on the game...I'm not sure I'd get involved in the Air Force vs. ND game either, although I made the game PK and think the current one is a bit high...

doc js,

we will just have to see on that one...I just think with Blake and Brown in that line-up they are a completely different team...

imgv,

thanks bro...

pavy,

interestingly enough, the last three games between these two teams have been decided by less than a touchdown...while, I think Clemson has played well the last three games, I have to respect Wake Forest's ability to hang around in games until the end...GL

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Hey Pags.

Seems like I am against you on at least one every week. This week it is Connecticut, I like Cincinnati on Saturday. The rest I have nothing on.

Good luck Pags.

pags11

onlooker,

sorry to hear that man...GL though...

masr
    masr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5933

UCONN RB Allen suspended indefinetly, any effect on uconn play?

GL this week

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by pags11 View Post
    lock-ness,

thanks...I made N.C. State -2.5, so I think the current line is a tad high although I won't be getting involved and I don't really have an opinion on the game...I'm not sure I'd get involved in the Air Force vs. ND game either, although I made the game PK and think the current one is a bit high...

doc js,

we will just have to see on that one...I just think with Blake and Brown in that line-up they are a completely different team...

imgv,

thanks bro...

pavy,

interestingly enough, the last three games between these two teams have been decided by less than a touchdown...while, I think Clemson has played well the last three games, I have to respect Wake Forest's ability to hang around in games until the end...GL
    pags, last year clemson won 27-17 at Wake Forest. I watched the game. Wake Forest was cruising in the first half but the second half they were steamrolled by Clemson defense. If Clemson defense plays with the same intensity they played last year in second half Wake Forest is going to be in for a long day. Clemson is the kind of explosive team that scares me.

Lock-ness monsta
    Lock-ness monsta's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am leaning towards VIrginia this week. Got a 3 1/2 spread. Any thoughts?

pags11

masr,

Lou Allen is Connecticut's 4th leading rusher (behind Dixon, Brown and Lorenzen)...he hadn't played in three games...so I'm not sure it should be factored in too much...I could be wrong though...

pavy,

I stand corrected...I watched that game as well, a game in which Wake was up 14 late in the game and Clemson put on a surge...thanks for reminding me...I believe that Wake still covered (they opened +17 and closed like +13.5)...

lockness,

I was eyeing Miami at PK or better, but got priced out...that being said, Virginia has a way of hanging around in these games...I do think you need to check the injury report for both teams before making a wager...UVA has some serious injuries at RB and I believe QB Kyle Wright is scheduled to start for Miami...

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

I don't know maybe Okie State is a trap game for Kansas but they've saved every bad day I've had in college and sweetened every good one! I won't go against them! Now I doubt they beat Okie State, Missouri, and Oklahoma. It could be done and definitely deserves a National Title game shot if they pull it off imo! Missouri impressed me in the OU game and I think they'll beat OU in KC? As far as Okie State goes...if I'm betting against a team thats 8-0 ATS for the year then I want more than 5.5 or 6 points! Kansas 40 OSU 30
    Last edited by Mr Handicapable; 11-06-07 at 03:52 PM.

pags11

thanks for your thoughts mr...sorry that we disagree on this one...

heist4dmb
    heist4dmb's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pags i like your work...

I have to go with you on all but one pick

I cant get behind the Uconn pick.

Uc plays motivated football at home. I see UC winning this game by a TD. They need this win to stay alive in the Big East. I think they show UCONN that they might be a tad overrated. Brian Kelly got a little too gutsy last week, that game wasnt as close as the score indicated. UC beat USF easily in USF...and UC is a tough home team, with a very underrated QB, and a helluva D.

Good luck on your other picks Pags.

UC -4

123 Last