strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fsu Moneyline

Dont know why and have no deep analysis just have funny feeling about this one i like fsu to win

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4627

Damn strictly. I hope your feeling is truly funny. Because I have Boston College -6. That weather is worrying me though. If it is played, it could be a sloppy game.

strictlywinners

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker View Post
    Damn strictly. I hope your feeling is truly funny. Because I have Boston College -6. That weather is worrying me though. If it is played, it could be a sloppy game.
    Yea i just feel like everyone will be so high on BC after their unlikely comeback against vtech. They are set up for big dissappointment. Everyone remembers how great the comeback was but what people arent remembering is how vtech came up with scheme to shot down that offense. I think FSU will do the same

BigBollocks
    BigBollocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Strictly I don't think that's a bad play one bit. GL this evening...

strictlywinners

Quote Originally Posted by BigBollocks View Post
    Strictly I don't think that's a bad play one bit. GL this evening...
    Thank you sir. Going to be up a good amount considering I hammered OKstate.

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have florida state on the spread and the moneyline. I like to bet the moneyline and then bet twice that on the spread when the moneyline is over +200

strictlywinners

Quote Originally Posted by curious View Post
    I have florida state on the spread and the moneyline. I like to bet the moneyline and then bet twice that on the spread when the moneyline is over +200
    That is good idea. I gotta see how early things pan out but im thinking 2000 spread 1000 moneyline

pats3peat
    LETS GO PATS
    pats3peat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker View Post
    Very rainy yeah. I think it rains more in florida than boston so they may have an advantage

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Small wager on FSU ml , also on the under @ 41.

later

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

Quote Originally Posted by strictlywinners View Post
    Thank you sir. Going to be up a good amount considering I hammered OKstate.
    dude- that ok st./ texas game ain't over yet. every year it is a roller coaster! i'm in new england where it is cold and rainy. i'm on fsu +7 (greek lock reverse), rutgers pick (uncle murdoch) and oklahoma -21 (my own)...rock out!

strictlywinners

Quote Originally Posted by manny24 View Post
    dude- that ok st./ texas game ain't over yet. every year it is a roller coaster! i'm in new england where it is cold and rainy. i'm on fsu +7 (greek lock reverse), rutgers pick (uncle murdoch) and oklahoma -21 (my own)...rock out!
    Tonite i will be with you on rutgers as well. Gotta stay away from oklahoma because this year teams seem to have trouble laying the wood