SexyMit
    SexyMit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Clemson and Duke

Clemson just put up 70 points 2 weeks ago. Here they are again only giving up 16 1/2 against a poor duke team that plays decent at home but have been blow away a few times. Clemson is capable if you ask me to put up 70 again? Is there anyone that thinks duke can cover and why I shouldn't just bet my house on clemson? It kinda looks to easy if you ask me?? THoughts on this game anyone??

morrow
    morrow's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SexyMit View Post
    Clemson just put up 70 points 2 weeks ago. Here they are again only giving up 16 1/2 against a poor duke team that plays decent at home but have been blow away a few times. Clemson is capable if you ask me to put up 70 again? Is there anyone that thinks duke can cover and why I shouldn't just bet my house on clemson? It kinda looks to easy if you ask me?? THoughts on this game anyone??
    I completely agree and I am an avid Duke fan. I have this spotted as one of my main plays. I think Duke will be up for only one game from here on out and that is the UNC game. Clemson is in the hunt for a quality bowl and will use this opportunity to run the score up.

Morrow

BravoWhiskey
    BravoWhiskey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Duke's last ACC win came against Clemson if I am not mistaken (2004?) Duke is much improved on the offensive side of the ball, but their defense reaks. I have a hard time envisioning how the Dukies can keep this one within 3 scores. It really depends on which Clemson team shows up. Wallace Wade can be a difficult place to play due to the lack of atmosphere and fan interest, and a team can easily get lulled to sleep.

SexyMit

Thanks for the info guys I think I am going to lay the points and root for them so destroy Duke!! Which in all reality they should!

jonmic
    jonmic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9062

I like the BlueDevils in this situation, Clemson comes in way overrated compared to Duke who have been flying under the radar. Go DUKE!

SexyMit

I did go ahead and lay off of this game! Hope my instinct was right!

jonmic
    jonmic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9062

Good call, now you can watch Duke cover!!

mgcolby
    mgcolby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 498

I agree Jon I don't see Clemson in the same light the pundits do. put 2 units on Duke. And I laughed today when I heard that BC is expected to be an underdog when they play in a couple of weeks.

SexyMit

Thanks for the insight guys. But I think next time I will listen to my gut! Clemson creamed Duke just like I thought they would.

pats3peat
    LETS GO PATS
    pats3peat's Avatar Become A Pro!

47-10, killed them!
    MIT: Your gut doesn't mean much in betting.. remember that