Reverse
    Reverse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Reverse's Picks 11/4/2007

Ok here we go ive been betting for a while, but this is my first week to post my picks....

Missouri -3.5 ~Yes Colorado has looked fairly good this season, but I think this team is forreal. They can put up PLENTY of points on offense, they can cover this spread.

Ok st +3.5 ~At home I think Oklahoma St. can possibly win this game, they didnt play well the first few weeks of the season, but after Gundy's rant they have looked pretty impressive. Theyre only bad loss since then was the Tx A&M game when they gave up a big lead in College Station, again at home I think they can win this game.

Wisconsin +16.5 ~ Over the years the Badgers have played well in Columbus and with a 16.5 spot i like the badgers in this matchup.

Troy St. +16.5 ~ After Georgia's huge win last week i feel a bit of a letdown factor. I think Troy will hang in there but Georgia will end up winning in the 4th Qtr.

Michigan-4 ~They easily beat Minnesota while they were sitting the starting qb and rb. Ohio St and Iowa ran for 230 yards on this Michigan St team. I like Michigan in this matchup.

Tulsa-6.5 ~Has played well, but they have gave games away with turnovers. They should be able to put plenty of points on Tulane.

Last edited by Reverse; 10-30-07 at 04:25 PM.

STEELCURTAIN3288
    STEELCURTAIN3288's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like your OK state pick!!!!

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL reverse...

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

On Okie St BIG this week..
    GL

taurus
    taurus's Avatar Become A Pro!

pretty dcent card, I would say.
    should be a winning week.
    GL

Reverse
    Reverse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yup a winning week indeed. I went 3-1-2
    I had a lot of stock in Okla St but they ended up blowing a league and pushing. Still a good week for me.