Willie Bee
    Willie Bee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 305

This thread is being merged with an earlier Thursday Night Game thread.

Teasem
    Teasem's Avatar Become A Pro!

The short of it seems that V Tech is going to have some trouble moving the ball both ways, If the Yellow Jackets can establish a running game, they should chalk up a win; I'll take Georgia Tech this evening on a small play with good pay at -3 +110

alexda[]
    alexda[]'s Avatar Become A Pro!

im on vtech + the points! g tech down to rbs 3 and 4 and taylor is 5-0 as a starter. also leaning towards the over. lets go hokies!

hairydawg75
    hairydawg75's Avatar Become A Pro!

Isn't Taylor questionable?

BravoWhiskey
    BravoWhiskey's Avatar Become A Pro!

Taylor hasn't seen a Jon Tenuta blitz scheme. If VT is smart, Taylor sits this one out. Tenuta chews up young and inexperienced QB's, and Virginia Tech's offensive line is porous. VT's best hope is to throw the ball, they aren't going to get much on the ground. From the GT perspective, having Choice out for this game is a big blow. However, Jonathan Dwyer is a name to remember. He's a true freshman, but a future star. He'll tote the rock a good bit tonight.

hairydawg75
    hairydawg75's Avatar Become A Pro!

Agreed, Dwyer is an excellent back. I believe he was a top ten back coming out of high school in 07.

TheBigbull300
    TheBigbull300's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am new to the board so here is my two cents.

Boy this is a game i could not get a feel for. I first saw line and said wow Vtech is a dog to unranked team. Did some reading and saw some of the reasons why. then read posts on board and see that I am like everyone else. Flip floping on this game. I am playing the total over 41 for two units and a small tease on gtech and over for 1/2 unit. Good luck to all

RattNRoll
    RattNRoll's Avatar Become A Pro!

Taylor has practiced this week and is 90% healthy. I believe this game will be an over and I think VA Tech gets the cover and probably wins outright. I am doing a 5 unit parlay on VA Tech +2.5 and the OVER 40 at Betonline.com. I may put a few units as well on the ML but I just can't seem to pull the trigger on it. Good to luck everybody tonight!!

idontlikerocks
    idontlikerocks's Avatar Become A Pro!

my unusual combo for tonights game ..... g tech under 10 1/2 points team total first half........bet 2: more points scored in first or second half - first half +1/2 point reasoning that if g tech goes over 10 1/2 points in the first half then there will probably be more points scored total in the first half than the second just one of the odd things i bet on to keep it interesting

First 12