TheGambler
    TheGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

All the touts going against my Jayhawks!!

how awesome it was to see that several of the big name touts had A&M as their game of the year. Phil Steele has no idea how "for real" this Jayhawk team is. I'm glad that most of us were on the hawks from the way it looks on the board.

Reverse
    Reverse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yup the Jayhawks were my saving grace on saturday after the rough early games

mv09
    mv09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2630

Quote Originally Posted by TheGambler View Post
    how awesome it was to see that several of the big name touts had A&M as their game of the year.
    A&M sucks. I would have told you all that had I know you all were high on them.

Take OU -20 next week. Its as close to a sure thing as you'll ever get in Sports Gambling.

McGee for the life of him can not complete a pass past 5 yards. All his yards came vs a Prevent Defense (which all it does is prevent you from winning). Its a stupid defense.

-They shut down the run and forced McGee to pass and had 0 pts in the 4th quarter vs Kansas.

-Same with Miami. They shut down the run and A&M had 0 pts until junk time.

-Then Texas Tech, we ran 8 times (0 passes) in our opening drive for a TD, then they caught on stopped our run and we scored 0 pts from there on because we made no adjustments and cant pass.

OU is fast & athletic. They will no doubt shut down the run. A&M loves outsides run, but we cant outrun them. We wont pound with Jorvorskie because Coach Fran is a moron (anyone who saw the Jayhawk or Miami game on National TV knows that).
    Last edited by mv09; 10-28-07 at 10:11 PM.

Reverse
    Reverse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im an Oklahoma fan and i will mostlikely be taking them -20 next week. Im surprised the Kansas game was that close, Kansas made some mistakes they cant be made when they play a team like Okla St or Missouri down the road.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. I've learned the hard way that this Kansas team is pretty good. Starting to remind me a bit of last year's Wake Forest team.

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gambler,
    Would love to hear your sermon on the NEB/KU 11/3 matchup.
    Pretty sure it won't include laying the 17 though......not when the JAYHAWKS are facing the trip to OSU the following week.....can't wait for that game.

Beyond wagering, stoked to see a group so focused & obviously listening to & believing in their Coach/program.
    Saw Mangino talking about the off season prep, you gotta have some believers to get kids to commit to things like that.

Guessing you'll be attending their Bowl game...