Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Weekly Jayhawk bailout?

I'm on Kansas for the bailout just like last week. They're completely dominating A&M but missed 2 FGs. For some strange reason I'm not worried. They're moving the ball well and A&M is too one dimensional to score much on a defense with speed like Kansas. I have the under on a parlay as well which looks like the easier play obviously. Kansas is for real though and they don't play Oklahoma. They could be 11-0 facing Missouri?

TheGambler
    TheGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

well i do hope my Jayhawks bail you out but they need to start capitalizing on some of these penalties. Mangino makes halftime adjustments better than any other coach out there so I do feel good the way we have dominated the first half. I think your under bet looks good! i hope they are 11-0 heading into the Missouri game. I got my ticket for that game!

Reverse
    Reverse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheGambler View Post
    well i do hope my Jayhawks bail you out but they need to start capitalizing on some of these penalties. Mangino makes halftime adjustments better than any other coach out there so I do feel good the way we have dominated the first half. I think your under bet looks good! i hope they are 11-0 heading into the Missouri game. I got my ticket for that game!
    I hope so i need ku to win this game. I'm a Sooners fan hope to see you guys in the big 12 championship

Mr Handicapable

I smell a Shutout!! Man the KU defense is all over them! Bring out the big boy and pound on them and this game will be over. A&M should probably have 2 home losses already this year but they find a way to steal wins at home like this.
    You have to give the fat man some credit...he's got some good talent into Kansas and coaching them well!

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hope they cover for us. They look pretty good.

Mr Handicapable

That was a huge break on that pass for the Jayhawks! How can it be a incomplete pass when it landed 4 yds behind the QB without being batted. 13-0 looks pretty good at this point!

Reverse

Looking good tacked on 3 more

No facemask call

Mr Handicapable

Thank you Kansas...bailed me out again! They should have won by 3 TDs which would have helped out with the rankings but still a underrated team that keeps paying out for their backers!!

Reverse

PHEW i thought Tx A&M was going to pull some shit there in the 4th

TheGambler
    TheGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Sweet!!! I truly can't believe my jayhawks are 8-0. They definitely should have won by more than what the score indicates but still a sweet victory. Kansas Jayhawks = +8.0 units!!!

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheGambler View Post
    Sweet!!! I truly can't believe my jayhawks are 8-0. They definitely should have won by more than what the score indicates but still a sweet victory. Kansas Jayhawks = +8.0 units!!!
    Maybe now people will "believe" this team is well focused & well prepared to win this season.

Gambler, will be looking for your thoughts on the 11/3 NEB/KU matchup once the lines are out. With NEB keeping UT in close check, hoping for a good KU sided line....who knows though.

Glad you've been cashing on KU's success.