greek
    greek's Avatar Become A Pro!

ohio state vs penn state winner?

big game tonight !!!!!!!!!!!!! whos gonna win i like ohio state !!!! big!!!! gl greek what are your thoughts ?

forex
    forex's Avatar Become A Pro!

ohio takes it down no doubt

mshanedub420
    mshanedub420's Avatar Become A Pro!

Oh

terrible towel
    terrible towel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Amazing to see..

How everyone is sold on Ohio St. They are "ranked" #1 ?, They have a walk of a schedule...They were a much better team last year... Look what happened. Any decent team (Penn St) is capable of an upset at home.

pegasis0066
    pegasis0066's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by terrible towel View Post
    How everyone is sold on Ohio St. They are "ranked" #1 ?, They have a walk of a schedule...They were a much better team last year... Look what happened. Any decent team (Penn St) is capable of an upset at home.
    Hate to agree with a Pittsburgh fan especially before tomorrow's game, but totally agree.

They haven't played anyone - Penn St will give them everything they can handle - maybe they win, but don't cover.

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

Penn st is the play IMO, with what shouyld be a low scoring game i will take the team getting the points.

sikballplaya24
    sikballplaya24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ohio State By 3 Td!

pegasis0066
    pegasis0066's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sikballplaya24 View Post
    Ohio State By 3 Td!
    I'll take that bet.

BigBollocks
    BigBollocks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Generally don't like situations like these, but think OSU is by far the better team here. Got OSU on the ML tonight. GL...

azgrande18
    azgrande18's Avatar Become A Pro!

Buckeyes

KidDynamite
    KidDynamite's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by terrible towel View Post
    Does Penn State qualify as a decent team? They are playing the same Big Ten Conference, and playing the same walk of a schedule. I think their offense is going to struggle big time and have a hard time scoring.

greek

ohio state didnt cover against mich state last week, they gotta cover against #25 , right ? small number at that [ i hope] i had a system that found me uconn today and going against pittsburg steelers, california bears last week ,but it kinda came up with penn state as a winner too so iaint touchin this game --- just wanted to know who everybody likes-- i cant go against ohio state -- i pass , but i hope ohio wins gl either way

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

For anyone who is betting on Penn State, I just jinxed you. I bet on Penn State. LOL

McRich
    McRich's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have OSU tonight as my biggest play of the day. I am 2-2 for the day and looking for this game to put me up for the day.

greek

hope you get it mr rich 1 should have no trouble with 25 --- should not

greek

ohio state 10 to 7 , but paterno gets much love in football , this has gotta be the play but its not over til its over

McRich
    McRich's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lookin' good Buckeyes!!! My brother and I are riding this game to a positive day baby!!!