10dimeplay
    10dimeplay's Avatar Become A Pro!

Virginia -3 at NC state

Anyone have an opinion on this one, I think Virginia should be able to slow NC state and pull it out in the end.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

I'm not betting this game, but I would give a lean to Virginia giving the 3.5. This is a team that beat Connecticut and Maryland last week on the road. Virginia runs the ball well and stops the run. That's usually a good recipe for success. NC State's only wins this year are against E. Carolina and Wofford. Remember though, Virginia likes to play teams close. That's the reason I didn't scoop this one up. Might be worth a look though.

Furt
    Furt's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Virgina here... The game will be decided by the disparity of two teams rushing offense/defense. UV is good against the run while NCST doesn't even rush for 100 yards a game. On the flip side, NCST gives up over 200 a game on the ground... That doesn't bode well for NCST... plus, they have struggled at home. One thing this does favor the Wolfpack is their turnover ratio... The are + a ton this season so far. If Virgina holds on to the ball they win and hopefully cover (another thing going for NCST betters is that in UVs last 3 wins they have one by 1 pt, 1pt and 2 pts...)

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

the reason i like Virginia, is the fact that UofL beat NC st. at NC St. and covered. and everyone knows how horrible UofL's D is this year.

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

nc st straight up. uva is not a good chalk team and have fun laying points with al groh on the road....go take a look at the margin of victory for all of uva's wins

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

this is one of those games that just looks too easy if you are thinking of taking UVA...

pats3peat
    LETS GO PATS
    pats3peat's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think NC is the choice here