Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Indiana/Wisconsin Total Play

Indiana/Wisconsin 56.5....LOVE the Over here! I follow every IU game and I can tell you the undersized defense is wearing down week by week....they're giving up points in chunks at this point. The IU offense is still producing and has a ton of speed at all skill positions...i.e...James Hardy...best receiver that most people have never heard of! He'll be a Plaxico Burress type in the NFL but runs a 4.4. All the IU games this year except 1 have went over 56.5. Their last 4 games have averaged 66 pts/game. Wisconsin has beaten the Hoosiers 52-17 and 41-24 in the last 2 seasons! IU is 16-6 Over in the last 3 years as a underdog and if you break it down to 3.5-10 point dogs in the last 3 years they're 8-0!! The weather in Madison is expected to be 52..chance of showers. Michigan State had a excellent chance to win their shootout at Wisky...I want to pick IU straight up but Wisconsin continues with the unimpressive victories here too! Wisconsin 36 Indiana 34

stump
    stump's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

I think this is an over as well. Penn State last week should have scored at leaast 12 more pts, they had the ball inside the Indiana 10 several times and came away with FG's. Indy defense is horrible.