EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

The Other Thursday Game: Air Force-N.Mexico

Well last week it was the same story for me, while most people were on the S.FLA-RUTGERS game, I was more interested in UTAH-TCU which was a much better game to cap in my opinion. I see a similar pattern this week perhaps with most of the attention going to BC-VA.TECH and not much love for AIR FORCE-NEW MEXICO.

I see Air Force +6 and well, someone talk me out of this one? Because I can't talk myself out of it. I don't see anything that New Mexico has done to warrant being almost a TD favorite against this Air Force team. AF has already won a couple conference road tilts vs. Utah & Col.State even though the latter is nothing to write home about. NM did beat Arizona on the road and played BYU tough at home, but I don't see where they hold a definitive edge that would make you take the points in this one. I def. like the experience of senior QB Carney for the Falcons here to perhaps be the key to the game.

Leaning ...

AF +6 for 2 units
    AF ML for 1 unit (should be +220 or better I believe)

Thoughts?

BravoWhiskey
    BravoWhiskey's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm with you.......

I've got AF +6 for 5 Units, a very solid play I believe. Air Force has won the last 3 meetings, this game will be close if not an outright win for the Flyboys.

EaglesPhan36

Game dropped half a point to +5.5. ML is at +205. Will take this sucker today before the lines fluctuates any more.

GURU NAMASTE
    GURU NAMASTE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Watch The Refffffeeerrreeee! HIS MONEY IS ON NM.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

eagles,

from reading the latest injury report, it appears Carney will be playing with a bruised heel...just wanted to pass that along...

EaglesPhan36

Good deal. I hadn't even seen him listed on the injury reports I had seen. Saw the line kicked back up to +6. Definitely time to get on that for me.

bigdog3580
    bigdog3580's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

Gotta take Air Force and the points, right?

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

I would play New Mexico...it was on my list but not a strong enough play.

10dimeplay
    10dimeplay's Avatar Become A Pro!

feelin over

I like the over, i dont see much defense being played on either side, i think its going to be a shootout.