bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Capping Homecoming Games

Their are a few teams that have some very good homecoming records over the years, and I've capitalized off of this in the past.

After this past weekend I noticed that their are a few homecoming games coming up, and I'm wondering just how much you factor this into our capping?

regularguy
    regularguy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    There are a few teams that have some very good homecoming records over the years, and I've capitalized off of this in the past.
    I think you hit it on te head -- "a few teams." I believe that on some campuses homecoming matters enough to be taken into consideration a little bit, but on most campuses it does not. I personally give it no weight unless I have some reason to believe that it matters at a particular university. Seeing a statistically significant trend over the years at a school would probably be enough to affect me a little bit.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4543

Dan, I don't factor it into my plays.

naloboy
    naloboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 561

homecoming

what r the hc games this wk.

naloboy

i used look for the hc games they mean something to the home team and seniors . . some look for after the games activity.

naloboy

pags ur pks look good but at times its hard to believe but u know what i've tracking and hell ur fantastic . . keep up the good stats

naloboy

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
    Their are a few teams that have some very good homecoming records over the years, and I've capitalized off of this in the past.

After this past weekend I noticed that their are a few homecoming games coming up, and I'm wondering just how much you factor this into our capping?
    what games

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29922

last week , Pitt at about +10 beat Cin and ISU at +30 gave Okla a scare. In both cases it was the dog's homecoming. I wondered if anyone had any historic data on homecoming dogs?

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

small factor...some teams were/are very dominant. There was a stretch for like 20 years where Mich State covered all their home games. But probably more coincidence than anything else....