Northwestern +13
    USC +3
    Nevada -16.5
    Texas Tech -12.5
    Penn State +4.5
    Georgia +10

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the card...keep up the good work my friend...BOL...

sirwinzalot
    sirwinzalot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Thanks,

I know some of those look awfully familiar to you. Keep crushing the bookmaker.

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sirwinzalot View Post
    North Carolina +7
    Northwestern +13
    USC +3
    Nevada -16.5
    Texas Tech -12.5
    Penn State +4.5
    Georgia +10
    with you on Penn St, against ya on NC

pags11

sir,

we are working together...thanks for your help man...regarding that North Carolina game, 85% of the public again is on the favorite, yet the line has dropped from 7 to 6, and might even be headed to 5.5...definitely something to pay attention to hear...I highly recommend the free sportsinsights.com account to anyone, as Razz turned me on to them last year...

austintx05

Quote Originally Posted by pags11 View Post
    sir,

we are working together...thanks for your help man...regarding that North Carolina game, 85% of the public again is on the favorite, yet the line has dropped from 7 to 6, and might even be headed to 5.5...definitely something to pay attention to hear...I highly recommend the free sportsinsights.com account to anyone, as Razz turned me on to them last year...
    %'s are worthless. All that matters is the money. If the line is being bet down, then more money is on NC. I don't know the final outcome and neither does anyone betting this game.

In the words of your buddy Gabe, the game is played on the field not in a sports forum

pags11

austin,

it's this type of attitude that keeps you from really being a truly great handicapper...I know my shit, and I'm telling you that this is something to note here...say what you want about the game being settled on the field, but what these percentages tell you is that public money is on Wake Forest and sharp money is on North Carolina...Wake may still cover, but being on the sharp side more often than not will cash more tickets for you than it will lose you...

sorry sir for disrupting your thread...

austintx05

austin,

it's this type of attitude that keeps you from really being a truly great handicapper...I know my shit, and I'm telling you that this is something to note here...say what you want about the game being settled on the field, but what these percentages tell you is that public money is on Wake Forest and sharp money is on North Carolina...Wake may still cover, but being on the sharp side more often than not will cash more tickets for you than it will lose you...

sorry sir for disrupting your thread...
    well maybe I need to hear what you have to say. I could stand to learn a thing or two.

DrLuck
    DrLuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 624

sir,