tab
    tab's Avatar Become A Pro!

Marshall +3.5

Marshall has played much better of late but still finds a way to lose close games. They still have not won a game. This is one of those trap games and I really like Marshall. Southern Miss is 3-3 and has not played well this season. They lost to Rice which is one of the worst teams in college football. Marshall will be motivated to win this and they are winless. I like to hear some feadback on this game. And good luck everyone.

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

So. Miss QB was hurt against Rice. So, figure that in how ever you'd like.

I do agree they're little (or a LOT) schizo. Games you think they should win they either lose or are a lot closer than you think they should be.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Marshall ML is the way I would/might play this one for a side. They seem to be getting real close to getting that 1st win and can you really trust a team on its 3rd QB?

Best bet to me in this game is the over at 55.5. Fletcher for Southern Miss should run through the Marshall D pretty easily. Southern Miss' defense is also pretty poor both by land and air. I think the total all comes down to converting red zone opps into TDs and not FGs.