EBone
    Washington State +140 over Wichita State
    EBone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Peach Bowl

My power ratings yield:

Miami-Fla by 3
    Total: 40

I like LSU in this one because I think that Matt Flynn is a capable backup to J. Russell. This is, indeed, a major fire that he is stepping into with this being his first start. My play on this one has more to do with Miami-Fla having played to the level of their competition. I think LSU has the defense to make Miami-Fla's offense virtually non-existent. The key for Miami-Fla will be special teams in my opinion. Canes are the kings of the big play. LSU has the horses to play with the Canes in every aspect of the game but special teams can be a difference maker for the Canes.

I am betting that LSU contains the Miami-Fla special teams and keeps Miami's offense to the teens in points. Now, I have to figure out how LSU can score 10 or more. That may be a bit of a task for them but I'm betting that Flynn is capable and leads LSU strong out of the gate, which has been LSU's achilles heel in a lot of games, that being slow starts. I'll take LSU and the points in this one.

E

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm still trying to figure out how this line ran up to 7.5 (thank you public)...yeah, I know QB Russell is out for LSU, but seriously, was he really that great of a QB? I mean, yeah, a great athlete, but an above average QB at best...Flynn was thrown in unexpectedly in the SEC Championship game and performed poorly, but he has now had 3 weeks of preparation and he should play a lot better...the RB core is deep for LSU as is their group of receivers...here's the bottom line with this one...I really feel like these teams are mirror images of eachother, so I'm going with the team that's getting a touchdown...

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I still think Miami wins this one by double digits - I was hoping Russell would play so I could take the Canes - but the bet play is under. LSU won't have any success running the ball, but will keep trying.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good luck E, I'm passing on this one.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

I am on the under 41 in this one

mr softy
    mr softy's Avatar Become A Pro!

ok ive dusted myself off after 2 bad beats and im back 12 units miami-3.5 halftime

mr softy
    mr softy's Avatar Become A Pro!

lsu poor starters and miami will come out firing

goldengoat
    goldengoat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

i think miami missed the team plane

no way i could have called a result like this.....37-3 early in the 4th quarter

wtf happened?

chick fila is pretty tasty though

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by goldengoat
    i think miami missed the team plane

no way i could have called a result like this.....37-3 early in the 4th quarter

wtf happened?

chick fila is pretty tasty though
    No doubt, they look like shit. I'm glad I passed on this one.