EBone
    Washington State +140 over Wichita State
    EBone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Independence Bowl

My power ratings yield:

South Carolina by 5.5
    Total: 49.5

Before I go any further, I do have a bias here. I want Missouri to win this game so Brad Smith can go out a winner. No matter how bad Mizzou has been this year and previous years....Brad Smith is a good guy and should be sent off as a winner. Therefore, my play is on Mizzou for a smaller amount. Mizzou is taking this game very seriously and, believe it or not, seem very focused judging from interviews from the players and Pinkel himself. They flew down to Louisana Monday morning (Dec 26th) and practiced the same day. They are gearing to win this one whereas I think last year Pinkel didn't take Arkansas very seriously (why? I have no idea) and they got their butt handed to them.

It seems to me that Spurrier's offense is anemic. Now, that may change given the porosity of Mizzou's defense but my feeling is that the run will be stuffed by Mizzou forcing Spurrier to win by air. No doubt that if anyone can do that, Spurrier can. My feeling is that they won't. I'll take Mizzou and the points. Again, probably some bias in my decision.

E

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gary Pinkel (bad coach), Brad Smith (good athelete, can't throw), swiss cheese defense, no motivation...those are the issues Missouri has...

Spurrier (one of the best ever), QB Mitchell (highly underrated), an outstanding defense, a lot of motivation...this team has flown under the radar all year...

keep your eye on WR Sidney Rice, a redshirt freshman and an absolute stud...McKinely sp? isn't bad either...they've got two good backs and with Spurrier calling the plays, they will move the ball efficiently...may be close for a half, but eventually Missouri's true colors (or lack there of) will show...

moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Got SC at -3 when it opened.

HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

got sc bought 1/2 pt 120/100 hell I think its worth it 1/2 pt killed my ass yesterday on the pistons. No more 1/2 pts for this kid EVER!

Alamorich
    Alamorich's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got SC -3.5..it is my big play of the day..hope the old ball couch can deliver

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I also have SC. It's lookin like an easy winner.

Alamorich
    Alamorich's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had Virgina earlier and as you know they came back and I also have UCLA and that one was looking grim until they came back. Now the shoe is on the other foot...hope the old ball coach keeps attacking and gets us a couple more TD's to put the game out of reach.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Illusion
    I also have SC. It's lookin like an easy winner.
    Not only did that ****ing game cost me money, but it also cost me a 13 point lead in the premium bowl contest.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

that loss hurt bad...