puttn4par
    puttn4par's Avatar Become A Pro!

Puttn4par's Thursday Play

I think that this game is not going to be as close as everyone thinks. If Rutgers keep on having the penalties they have been having. They will be put in some really bad 3rd down situations. Ray Rice had a great game last year and last week, but the slump will continue. He will have a rough time this week. If he thought Cincinnati defense was tough, he will not like what South Florida has waiting for him. I hate to say it, but this South Florida team is the REAL DEAL.... And all this talk about being the #2 team and all the bad luck that comes with it.. It 's over.. They are better than the #2 Ranking. We could be looking at the National Champions. Like it or not that is just the way it is. They are that good....

5 % of your Bank Roll on South Florida -2.5

and for bonus 5% of your bank Roll on TCU-3.5

tab
    tab's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by puttn4par View Post
    I think that this game is not going to be as close as everyone thinks. If Rutgers keep on having the penalties they have been having. They will be put in some really bad 3rd down situations. Ray Rice had a great game last year and last week, but the slump will continue. He will have a rough time this week. If he thought Cincinnati defense was tough, he will not like what South Florida has waiting for him. I hate to say it, but this South Florida team is the REAL DEAL.... And all this talk about being the #2 team and all the bad luck that comes with it.. It 's over.. They are better than the #2 Ranking. We could be looking at the National Champions. Like it or not that is just the way it is. They are that good....

5 % of your Bank Roll on South Florida -2.5

and for bonus 5% of your bank Roll on TCU-3.5

This is going to be a very close game and it will come down to the wire. I do not like laying 2.5 points and that may make you lose your bet. I went the other way and took Rutgers +4 and I will be cashing in. All the pressure in the world is SF to win this and run the table on everyone. Just like Rutgers last year were undefeated for about 8 weeks, all good things must come to end. The end is coming for SF. Rutgers did not take CIncy seriously and they will take SF seriously. Rutgers needs to win this to get a bowl bid this year and SF needs this to stay in hopes of a national championship. There is so pressure on SF and they will choke, I guarantee it. This is not the first time in sports where we see a team that has never been ranked and suddenly appears in the top 25. Than they disappear and same thing will happen to South Florida. This is due to the level of competition in the big east.

tab
    tab's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tab View Post
    This is going to be a very close game and it will come down to the wire. I do not like laying 2.5 points and that may make you lose your bet. I went the other way and took Rutgers +4 and I will be cashing in. All the pressure in the world is SF to win this and run the table on everyone. Just like Rutgers last year were undefeated for about 8 weeks, all good things must come to end. The end is coming for SF. Rutgers did not take CIncy seriously and they will take SF seriously. Rutgers needs to win this to get a bowl bid this year and SF needs this to stay in hopes of a national championship. There is so pressure on SF and they will choke, I guarantee it. This is not the first time in sports where we see a team that has never been ranked and suddenly appears in the top 25. Than they disappear and same thing will happen to South Florida. This is due to the level of competition in the big east.
    But I agree with you on your other pick