Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Cincy Bearcats

A game I like this weekend is Cincy (-9.5) over Pitt. The Bearcats will be smarting after their 1st loss and will take it out on a marginally talented, unmotivated Pitt squad coached by Mr. Clueless....Dave Wannstedt. I assume that Pitt will be starting the same true freshman...name escapes me? Cincy will be bringing alot of defensive pressure and the spread offense can run up the score easily covering 9.5! Cincy is 8-4 ATS on the road in the last 3 years....5-1 ATS after a conference loss last 3 years. Pitt is 1-5 ATS after losing 2 straight and 2-10 ATS playing a winning team last 3 years.
    Pitt players were questioning Wannstedt last week after he passes twice from the 2 with the game on the line after their RB had picked up 165 yards already? Watch the home team get in a hole and quit...ala Nebraska!! Bearcats 40 Pitt 17

justdoingit
    justdoingit's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am on cicny too they have beefed up my bankroll this year will ride them till they train stops and with a pitt team with QB issues seems like an easy day for the CATS!