swifty
    swifty's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boston College

My Home team,

Boston College

I love college football, but there are a few things I hate about it. The lack of a playoff system is obvious. The thing that irks me the most, besides that, are ridiculous, excessive-celebration penalties.

Notre Dame intercepted Matt Ryan in the third quarter and returned the ball for a touchdown. The players were naturally excited, so they dived on the player who scored. The referees consequently whistled the Irish for a 15-yard penalty. Boston College had great field position on the kickoff, which led to an Eagles touchdown a few minutes later. How is this remotely fair? The NCAA needs to change this rule. Then again, the NCAA needs to do a bunch of things it will never get around to accomplishing

swifty
    swifty's Avatar Become A Pro!

My other Fav team.

South Florida (6-0)

I'm speechless... 64-12? I know the Bulls beat up on Central Florida, but I didn't think they were capable of putting up 64 against anyone, especially in the wake of last Saturday's struggle against Florida Atlantic.

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by swifty View Post
    I love college football, but there are a few things I hate about it.
    I love college football too...but the four hour games are getting to be a bit much!

taurus
    taurus's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree wholeheartedly on the 4 hour game comment.
    games are just too damn long. Re-istitute those unpopular clock rules they rescinded after one year.
    I'm old fashioned and I think college football out to be played on brisk autumn afternoons. Period.