bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

You gotta give Rich Brooks his props

I don't think anyone expect Kentucky would be this good this year. It's incredible in it's own right, but what makes it even more impressive is the fact that he's doing this in the SEC.

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Dan,

And to think they almost had him run out of town on a rail a couple of years ago...

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3816

they're still Kentucky, they're a fraud. sun shines on a dogs ass every now and then. i was wrong about LSU murdering them, but Florida will take care of them.

Teasem
    Teasem's Avatar Become A Pro!

Amazing enough, this is Kentucky FOOTBALL

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by louisvillekid View Post
    they're still Kentucky, they're a fraud. sun shines on a dogs ass every now and then. i was wrong about LSU murdering them, but Florida will take care of them.
    Well..I'm not quite sure what you mean by a fraud.

I don't think they're the best team in the nation by any means. But they didn't luck into that win against LSU this past weekend. They didn't win because of the zebras or lucky breaks, or anything. They beat the then #1 team in the country straight up.

Now, did LSU have a "hang-over" from the Florida game? Perhaps. But LSU still had a chance to win the game and UK stoned them four times.

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

Quote Originally Posted by louisvillekid View Post

I wouldn't bet on that. Kentucky went to Souh Carolina and could of pulled out a win if they could have avoided two turnovers that led to 14ps and they could have put LSU away without OT if they were able to get touchdowns instead of field goals late in the game. I believe Kentucky is for real. If you ingonre Kentucky's football history and just look at this year only you have to be impressed with how they played so far this year.