raiders72002
    raiders72002's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hawaii to win the BCS

Undefeated BC and SF lose next week. Ohio St will get one maybe two losses. Some of the other big boys will get a second loss. Hawaii wins it all.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I doubt it happens Raiders. I see Boise St. beating the Rainbow Warriors when they meet on November 23rd.

DrunkenLullaby
    DrunkenLullaby's Avatar Become A Pro!

But for the minor hurdles that they have zero chance of making the BCS title game (even if undefeated) and zero chance of beating any opponent they would be matched up against in such a game, a strong opinion.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

A team like Rutgers would be favored over hawaii

Florida would be at -24

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7178

I agree jjgold on that statement, I think Hawaii wouldn't have any chance against a good team if they had problems the last two weeks on beating the teams that they played, they would have big problems against teams from a much tougher conference.

raiders72002

Rainbows can score with anyone. USC went down to a 39 point favorite. Don't count out the Rainbows. That's why a playoff system is needed.

ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Fokes I thought everyone would have learned something from last year's Boise State team... It's not like they had the lead and just beat Oak....they had to come back in an unlikely fashion to win... Most of you JJ's would think BEFORE the comeback started that it was next to impossible to pull it off... Well it happened.. ASU over Michigan happened, Standford happened and with all this being said......why the hell shouldn't the RWarriros be there..?

I have been arguing this point for the last three years... The Big Sh*T(Ten) is not too far off from Boise State and RWarriors Conference... THE BIG TEN SUCKS and OSU's out of conference schedule ...Kent..Youngstown...Akron..? Give a f*ckin' break... It's as I told them... why don't you mail out letters to all the small schools and tell them no matter how good you do you can't come to the dance..? It's as simple as this guys... People's thinking is almost always behind the times and this is no differant... Most are still back in the 80's where small school upset's were hardly ever done... In the 90's TOLEDO beat some big ten teams and the MAC as well as some other small conference started a trend now it takes a 1-AA team to upset for any kind of WOW....

Your thinking has to catch up to what is going on in society people.... They are men at Ohio State as well as ASU or Boise it's not like OSU has machine's out there...

DrunkenLullaby

Shams, you know that I'm at peace with you, but seriously have you watched Hawaii play ball?

Gimmick offense plus no defense is not a recipe for success. Yes, it's football, yes Stanford beat (vastly overrated) SC proving anything is possible on a given day. But the 'Bows would fail to cover a 4 TD spread against LSU, Florida or several other SEC teams. To compare them to last year's Boise team is an insult to that Boise team.

raiders72002

Hawaii out gained their opponent in yards in every game the last two years.

DrunkenLullaby

Quote Originally Posted by raiders72002 View Post
    Hawaii out gained their opponent in yards in every game the last two years.

When you play St. Mary's of the Poor every week, you should.

raiders72002

Alabama
    Fresno St
    Boise St
    Purdue
    Oregon St
    ASU

They out gained them all.

raiders72002

Dan- They get Boise at home.