BeeGirl
    BeeGirl's Avatar Become A Pro!

PAGS and others, please read

So fellas I've been watching this site a few weeks now. I thoroughly enjoy reading everyones take on all the games each week. I've hit a rough patch the past few months and have not been able to see my way out of it. So today, I went with PAGS picks including very heavy on Auburn. I'm out of the weeds now and I'm gonna try to make a run at some better times. Just wanted to express my thanks to PAGS and others for all there input each week. Good luck to all.

Ksmynutz
    Ksmynutz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BeeGirl View Post
    So fellas I've been watching this site a few weeks now. I thoroughly enjoy reading everyones take on all the games each week. I've hit a rough patch the past few months and have not been able to see my way out of it. So today, I went with PAGS picks including very heavy on Auburn. I'm out of the weeds now and I'm gonna try to make a run at some better times. Just wanted to express my thanks to PAGS and others for all there input each week. Good luck to all.

I did the same thing you did, put 5x than usual on Auburn and other picks that were advise on this board. I came out 6-2 for the day. I was losing to much the last 5 weeks. But I'm starting to see the light tunnel. Keep up the Great job Pags and others.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

beegirl and ksmynutz,

glad I could help out...there are a lot of good cappers here with good insight...keep reading and learning...