SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

The 2 most over rated teams in the bowls are:

Oregon and West Virginia.

I like Okla +140 on the moneyline and I love Georgia - 7.

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks John, the game hasn't even started yet and I'm already marking it in the L column. Atleast you were nice enough to give us a warning, now I can go back and buy the other side.

mad
    mad's Avatar Become A Pro!

USC. Screw, blue and tattoo me. Anyone else noticed this USC love fest that's prevailing at the moment. Anyone seen that ESPN segment where they compare the great teams of the past to USC. I just hope the public takes note and pounds that line out, 'cos i'll go all in (texas hold 'em style) on Texas then.

Illusion

Quote Originally Posted by mad
    USC. Screw, blue and tattoo me. Anyone else noticed this USC love fest that's prevailing at the moment. Anyone seen that ESPN segment where they compare the great teams of the past to USC. I just hope the public takes note and pounds that line out, 'cos i'll go all in (texas hold 'em style) on Texas then.
    I agree bud, I'm all over Texas.

isetcap
    isetcap's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yep, the house on Texas, but if you wait you'll get paid out a much better house!!!

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'd say Oregon and Notre Dame.

SBR_John
    Wisky

I also like Iowa.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Notre Dame, Michigan, Oregon, UCLA, Virginia Tech, Louisville, and Iowa all deserve some recognition.

dculh
    dculh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 986

How is Notre Dame overrated? That's one of the dumbest things I have ever read. They won 8 of their 9 games easy. They struggled in one win, Stanford. They lost to USC on the last play of the game on a contraversial call. It appears that you must hate Notre Dame to even say something like that.

jomar
    jomar's Avatar Become A Pro!

Notre Dame lost to State and beat an average Michigan team. who else did they beat?

BuddyBear
    Update your status

sorry dude...take off the blinders everyone in America outside of South Bend says ND is overrated. |

dculh

then you should bet a ton on Ohio State. Otherwise your opinion is worthless. I'm not a ND fan. But I watch 10 hours of college football every Saturday. I think ND is easily one of the top 5 teams this year. This is not just my opinion but the oddsmakers opinion. Since I'm a man I'm backing my opinion up with cash. ND opened a 6 point dog and I bought 1 1/2 points. I have them plus 7 1/2. Since you think ND is overated I'm sure you are pounding Ohio State.

Obviously you hate Notre Dame. First lesson in gambling is don't bet with your heart. I do well in College Football because my favorite team is the team I bet on. I don't hate or like any teams. Your opinion is clouded with your hate dude.

You question on who have they beat can be asked for a lot of teams. Who has USC beat. Since you claim ND sucks you can't count that as a good win. Texas only beat Ohio State as has Penn State. ND destoyed 7 teams, beat Michigan by 7 but led by 14 with five minutes left, and came as close as possible to beating USC. They are definitely a top 5 team.
    Last edited by dculh; 12-29-05 at 01:09 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

jomar
    jomar's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by dculh

You question on who have they beat can be asked for a lot of teams. Who has USC beat. Since you claim ND sucks you can't count that as a good win. Texas only beat Ohio State as has Penn State. ND destoyed 7 teams, beat Michigan by 7 but led by 14 with five minutes left, and came as close as possible to beating USC. They are definitely a top 5 team.
    who claimed ND sucked?? I, and many others, have said they are overrated, there is a difference.

ND was outplayed for much of the Michigan game, a fumble on the one by Michigan (a play after they got in but were ruled short) and a deflected pass for a td means the ball was bouncing ND's way that day. Add in the facts that Mike Hart was hurt and the rest of that Michigan team was overrated and I don't think that victory was that impressive.

and top 5 teams do not lose to 5-6 teams at home.

BuddyBear
    Update your status

I think we just need to get this ND/OSU game over with once and for all....a lot of build up to this game and a lot of trash talking going to take place for whoever wins.

isetcap
    isetcap's Avatar Become A Pro!

ohio state and the under...easy easy money

mad

Might i be so bold as to suggest Georgia Tech.....

spanky
    spanky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

i think your wrong about west virginia.they are hard nosed tough and will give georgia tough game for 60 minutes.

maritime
    maritime's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by isetcap
    ohio state and the under...easy easy money
    Easy money, huh. Just like your Clemson & Arizona State picks, right?

mad

Good call John, Oregon blow.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

This game should legitimately be 31-7 or better, but the combination of horrendous officiating and Oklahoma's untimely errors still have us Sooner bettors nervous.

MAB
    MAB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2798

Thank you Ingram for the int...

mad

Leaf.....LOL. How in hell is this guy a QB? He couldn't hit the side of a barn. That pass interference call was dubious to say the least. The flippin ball landed in row 17.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4579

Quote Originally Posted by mad
    That pass interference call was dubious to say the least. The flippin ball landed in row 17.
    Seem like the refs were trying to help the Oregon comeback. But that INT put all that to a stop.

What was up with that unsportsmen like conduct at the end? Just let the game end ref.

dculh

Oregon

Yea Oregon got screwed out of a BCS bid. Oregon proved they were a sham all year. Notre Dame or Ohio State would have murdered this shit team in the Fiesta Bowl.

mad

Agree Looker. Refs on TV. "Yep we all see you, Congrats". Get the same BS over here on televised games.

I couldn't agree more dculh, BCS my hairy ass. What baffles me is the fact that this team were ranked number four, number flippin four????????????
    Just behing USC and Texas, LOL - i'd love to see those games.

Illusion

Nice call John.

SBR_John
    Wisky

Good luck today guys!