EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Air Force

I hadn't really looked at this game until making my Prick picks this week, but this game stood out. Air Force is getting 3.5 points against an 0-5 Colorado State team? The AF ground game should chew up CSU's avg run D which gives up 178 yds per game. CSU should have success against a fairly pedestrian AF defense, but it seems like 3.5 points is too much to give for a team (CSU) that is 0-8 ATS in their last 8 conference games. I see a Pitt-Navy type scenario where it could come down to the last possession. +140 on the ML as well.

Anyone else looking at this one?

bmac
    bmac's Avatar Become A Pro!

CSU has no business being favored in this game. The home field advantage isn't even there. They have horrible fans that will be gone by halftime. The entire campus as well as a lot of alum are calling for Sunny Lubic to step down.

Kory Sperry being out for the year is a big advantage for AF. After watching CSU last weekend, I don't understand why they are favored here. The only two weapons that CSU has are Kyle Bell and Johnny walker.

I do have to add that CSU is bound to win a game soon.... Dating back to last season they are 0-12 SU. I will be playing AF +4 for .5 Unit. and probably the ML for .5 unit
    BOL all
    Last edited by bmac; 10-11-07 at 05:06 PM.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

I had a lean on Colorado State, but I may just end up passing on this game entirely.

Good luck guys.

ShamsWoof10
    ShamsWoof10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by bmac View Post
    CSU has no business being favored in this game.
    You are absolutely right that is exactly why they are my LOCK of the week... Max. bet on CSU...

bmac
    bmac's Avatar Become A Pro!

THey are bound to win one.....

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ShamsWoof10 View Post
    You are absolutely right that is exactly why they are my LOCK of the week... Max. bet on CSU...

Thank you for the L use. You know I'm a superstituous beyatch.