Hemlock21
    Hemlock21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 606

week 7 possible upsets (ML)

Lately in college football there’s been a strange occurrence. A horde of underdogs have been pulling their fair share of David versus Goliath moments. Lets see there was Rice,ND,Colorado and Stanford to name a few.

I believe that there will be more to come this year. I truly believe in college football parity this year. I haven't caught any of them to date but I plan on changing that with the help of the SBR forum.

"Any Given Saturday"

Mizz +380
    Marshall +400
    Washington St +900
    Kentucky+330

Thinking about a half unit on a couple of these. What do you think?

strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

how bout this dont spread your half units out on all 4 just put 2 on missouri because not only are they gonna beat oklahoma they are going to crush them

NardVa
    NardVa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10509

I think the 2 teams most likely to get a win is Mizz or Kentucky. I'm leaning more towards Kentucky because they are at home.

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

I agree I think Kentucky has a shot at being home dogs in this one vs. LSU. I would not be shocked if Notre Dame beat B.C. either.

ws1975
    ws1975's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1486

Missouri has been over-vauled by a lot of folks. They really haven't played anyone other than Illinois (Nebraska is a bad 4-2 team), and every time they go to Oklahoma, they wet the bed. Oklahoma will win this game in a rout.

The most likely upset pick will be Kentucky over LSU because Kentucky's speed and athleticism matches up well.

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by tblues2005 View Post
    I would not be shocked if Notre Dame beat B.C. either.
    tblues,
    Just curious as to why you think ND has a chance against BC. I get that anything can happen in college football and Stanford beating USC last week and all that...

But ND beat a UCLA team that literally could not get out of its own way. While ND's defense is playing better, their offense remains, how shall we say, offensive.

ND not going up against a second or third team QB this week. BC QB Ryan is the best in the ACC.

Only way I see this game close is if BC turns it over a bunch.

Skidcom
    Skidcom's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19551

You just have to believe that the lines have caught up by now.the underdog story has to be over. Been wrong before

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8377

ND usully finds away 2 win a couple games they should not even when out played(luck of irish i guess) i agree BC should win big but i lose ever time i bet against ND.

tland22
    tland22's Avatar Become A Pro!

WOW, im pretty shocked so many ppl say Kentucky is the most likely to have an upset win. In my opinion, they are the LEAST likely to pull the upset win and I think the Wildcats have ZERO chance against LSU's D.... South Carolina's D ate them up so LSU's D is going to run them into the ground....LSU by atleast 14. mark those words

WestsidePete
    WestsidePete's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tland22 View Post
    WOW, im pretty shocked so many ppl say Kentucky is the most likely to have an upset win. In my opinion, they are the LEAST likely to pull the upset win and I think the Wildcats have ZERO chance against LSU's D.... South Carolina's D ate them up so LSU's D is going to run them into the ground....LSU by atleast 14. mark those words

I totally agree...LSU will roll, SC had no problem scoring vs Kentucky and LSU will do the same.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ucf +400

Hemlock21
    Hemlock21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 606

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Ucf +400
    Very possible but they let ECU come back against them

Checkerboard
    Checkerboard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14485

Last edited by Checkerboard; 04-08-08 at 07:03 PM.

Teasem
    Teasem's Avatar Become A Pro!

My question is this.....Will Rafael Little suit up? Heart of the backfield for Kentucky