hova24e
    hova24e's Avatar Become A Pro!

What about Washington +12 This week....

Am I the only who believes that this is the bet of the week??? I mean, Arizona St. is a solid team all-around and Rudy Carpenter is great, but what about Locker and the boys??? When I look at Arizona St.'s competition to this point, they have not been tested like Washington has............any thoughs...

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

at +14, I think this would be a play for me, but I have some concerns with how Washington played in the heat last time (vs. UCLA) as their defense really wilted in the fourth quarter...

ws1975
    ws1975's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1486

Arizona State is so tough at home this season and it's kinda hard to pick against them. Washington, I believe will be game, but ASU will pull away comfortably in the 4th quarter. If this were a home game for Washington, I'd lay the +12 easily on the Huskies because they've been solid at home.

VolinArizona
    VolinArizona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Quote Originally Posted by ws1975 View Post
    Arizona State is so tough at home this season and it's kinda hard to pick against them. Washington, I believe will be game, but ASU will pull away comfortably in the 4th quarter. If this were a home game for Washington, I'd lay the +12 easily on the Huskies because they've been solid at home.
    Problem is, it would then be +9 or lower at Washington.