EBone
    Washington State +140 over Wichita State
    EBone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Alamo Bowl

My power ratings yield:

Michigan by 12
    Total: 44

I saw an interesting stat on the Statfox feed on sbrodds today. It showed that Nebraska has yielded more yards on defense than they have gained on offense. To me, that seems remarkable especially after being invited to, what I consider, a pretty good bowl if you can't play on New Years Day.

Nebraska surprised the hell out of me with their performance against Colorado on post-Thanksgiving Day. I would be shocked if they came up with another performance like that in this game. I am leaning toward Michigan but my problem is with Lloyd Carr. He plays games so close to the vest that it is really, really difficult for me to lay this many points and take the Wolverines. I won't play Nebraska so this is a "no play" for me or eat the chalk and take Michigan.

E

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Michigan is a very talent team, but I'm not sold on Lloyd Carr, especially as a double digit favorite...if they get up in this game, he will get very conservative (as he always does)...most reports I'm reading say that RB Hart will be a gametime decision, and he's the best weapon Michigan has on offense...Henne has a hell of an arm, but his decision making with out Braylon Edwards out there hasn't been as good this year...Michigan is pretty stout vs. the run, but they are a little suspect vs. the pass...RB Ross is finally healthy for NU, and their defense is a bit underrated...key will be QB Zac Taylor and his ability to properly manage the game...I know Callahan isn't the greatest either, but at least I've got 12 points with him...GL guys...

Illusion
    Illusion's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on Nebraska tonight.