LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

So who will Ranked #2 Now?

Ohio State? UGH!

Sadly, I think they will be although they are nowhere near the second best team in the country. Heck, I think that Oklahoma, Florida and even California are all better than the Buckeyes.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Something is seriously wrong if Cal's not #2. OSU wouldn't even be competitive against the Bears.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Cal's might not even be able to score on OSU

LT Profits

rjt,

Oh I agree! I don't think ANY Big Ten team would compete with Cal, Oklahoma or Florida, who will drop out of the top 10 now with two losses despite being one of the four best teams in the country talent-wise. I just think that the voters will vote Ohio State #2 after winning a prime time statement game so easily.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    Cal's might not even be able to score on OSU
    I hope you're kidding. Did you watch the Nat'l champ. game against Florida? Speed gives OSU's defense a little trouble, no? That's not a problem that can be rectified in 9 months, and luckily for OSU they haven't faced a team with the athletes offensively to expose them. Cal has more speed on offense than any team in the country, and DeSean Jackson, Justin Forsett and co. would run circles around the Buckeyes' defense.

Odrod
    Odrod's Avatar Become A Pro!

Man, this is a tough one....

LSU
    Cal
    OSU
    Southern Fla
    BC

Southern FLA is just strage............

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Cal would kill OSU.

Odrod
    Odrod's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94 View Post
    Cal would kill OSU.
    OSU is the other Wisco. Just waiting to play a real team.

armyoflovers
    Robyn + 3.5 men
    armyoflovers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Suck on it, OSU would make sure Cal doesnt even sniff the 50 yrd line. I dont give a shit who OSU has played, opponents have had big trouble moving the ball vs the D. And the offense will do just enough to win. To summarize, the advantage the Cal O has on OSU O is not as wide as the advantage the OSU D has on Cal D. And lets not forget special teams.....

armyoflovers
    Robyn + 3.5 men

Quote Originally Posted by Odrod View Post
    Name a real team? USC? Okla? Texas? Fla? WV? Oregon?

Thats what I thought...

soli
    soli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22124

The SEC beat up on each other and it will be tuff to stay at the top. I see Boston College ending in the top 4

Wassymac
    Wassymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Odrod View Post
    Ouch...the difference is Wisky would have lost to both Washington and Purdue. This OSU team is a hell of a lot better than I ever thought 3 weeks ago although the offense showed some major weakness when Purdue shut them down the final 50 minutes by blitzing every play (something I was hoping to see from the start).

That being said Cal "should" be #2.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Sorry but OSU does not equal Wisconsin. I think Cal should probably be #2 personally.

djeffectz
    djeffectz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1802

I think florida should still be in the top 10 with the loss cause they gave LSU problems and LSU got lucky on couple of 4th downs conversion...

LT Profits

Ohio State has not and will not face a any team with Cal's speed on offense until their bowl game. Thus, OSU's defensive stats are artificial playing in by far the most overrated conference in the country.

I think that Cal would destroy Ohio State the same way Florida detroyed them last year, and the same way Oregon (Pac-10) crushed Michigan (Big Ten) this year. I don't care about OSU's win over Washington, because the Hiskies are not in Cal's class.

Bottom line, Ohio State is a decent team, but they are not even one of the 10 best teams in the country and will be exposed come bowl season again.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who cares really who is ranked #2 now. More than likely, a USC or OU is going to sneak back into the picture by the end of the year if they take care of business.

armyoflovers
    Robyn + 3.5 men

who is it now EaglesPhan? Both those teams you talked about are sucking OSUs schlong baby!

RESPECT THE NATION!!!!