imastud2
    imastud2's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cappers play on KANSAS

I don't post often and I take all info into consideration, I know it seemed out there and everyone busted his balls and now you all are eat'n crow and capper is laughing after taking a brutal whippin in print but scored on the field

Wolfpack
    Wolfpack's Avatar Become A Pro!

I don't think everyone was questioning his pick. They were just saying how ridiculous his post was. Saying the game was fixed and KSU was gonna blow the game on purpose. Also saying his uncle was in the mafia...blah...blah...blah.

imastud2
    imastud2's Avatar Become A Pro!

OK ...I buy that.. Then no need to bust his balls. Maybe that's his way og cinvinving himself that Kansas will come out on top.

We busted Pistols chop and now look......he's looking to be $700 in the black all because someone thought his $50 was unlikely. Someone posted that's impossable ...it's not going to happen...sure enough eat'n crow again.

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

Quote Originally Posted by imastud2 View Post
    I don't post often and I take all info into consideration, I know it seemed out there and everyone busted his balls and now you all are eat'n crow and capper is laughing after taking a brutal whippin in print but scored on the field
    Not me my friend, I took Kansas bit it had nothing to do with him.