Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Stanford Jimmy Harbaugh ?? WTF is going on?

39 point dogs winning the game? What is going on? This is college football not horseracing! This has to be the craziest year EVER!! My books don't even have moneylines on games over 14 pts. I did hit Central Michigan +425 today! Mizzou needs to pour it on....Nebraska has no business being ranked and Keller is a choke artist to boot!!

Mr Handicapable

Notre Dame plus 21.5...LOLLLLOLLL...Why Not? Los Angeles hasn't a night this F'd up since Rodney King!!

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

This is what makes college football the best sport to watch and bet....you never know what is going to happen. Absolutely amazing...

slake
    slake's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear View Post
    This is what makes college football the best sport to watch and bet....you never know what is going to happen.

Huh??? If you never know what is going to happen how can it be the best sport to bet? That doesn't make any sense at all.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

It's a figure of speech...i am trying to highlight the unpredictability of these games. It does make logical sense b/c gambling implicitly means that you are wagering on events that are influenced by chance.

Mr Handicapable

Mizzou cheated out of a TD??

The refs are terrible on games I've watched today...can't get the play right and worse yet, can't make the correct call with instant replay either? The Mizzou TE definitely had 1 foot down for the TD? Mizzou -6 can put me up a decent amount after all the craziness today..can't complain. Have Texas A&M -.5 on the 2nd half of a teaser and they finally got it rolling!! Take the Giants tomorrow...minus 3.5!! They're starting to peak and the Jets are horrible!!

slake
    slake's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear View Post
    It's a figure of speech...i am trying to highlight the unpredictability of these games. It does make logical sense b/c gambling implicitly means that you are wagering on events that are influenced by chance.

Well of course they're influenced by chance and I know what "gambling" is. The point I'm making is that you pick games that you think you have a pretty good chance of hitting. You use what you know about teams and make educated decisions. But if teams play way out of character, there goes your advantage! The best sport to bet on in theory would be the one with the most predictable games. Or am I missing something???

Wolfpack
    Wolfpack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    The refs are terrible on games I've watched today...can't get the play right and worse yet, can't make the correct call with instant replay either? The Mizzou TE definitely had 1 foot down for the TD? Mizzou -6 can put me up a decent amount after all the craziness today..can't complain. Have Texas A&M -.5 on the 2nd half of a teaser and they finally got it rolling!! Take the Giants tomorrow...minus 3.5!! They're starting to peak and the Jets are horrible!!
    What does any of this have to do with Stanford?

Mr Handicapable

Absolutely nothing LOL!! I do have a man-crush on Jimmy Harbaugh though! Being from Indy...that playoff run he made that ended in Pittsburgh for the AFC Championship (1995?) was still the biggest thrill I've had as a Colts fan because we came out of nowhere that year!! Sorry Peyton!