EBone
    Washington State +140 over Wichita State
    EBone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

Champs Sports Bowl

Power ratings yield:

Clemson by 4.5
    Total: 45

This is really interesting to me. I know that Colo QB Klatt is out for the game but there is no way that this line would've been 4.5 to open if he had been healthy. It looks to me that there is line value in Colorado. There is just so much turmoil surrounding this Colorado group that I'm not sure I have the brass balls to take the leap. Their coach was just fired, their QB is out, etc............ I'd be willing to bet that you won't see a lot of Colorado backers out there. That sets up a pretty good scenario for Colo to cover.

I've never been a big fan of Clemson under Tommy Bowden. They seem to come into games with a lack of focus sometimes. Tommy doesn't seem to light fires under anybody's butt to get them to play. I do know one thing: I won't be playing Clemson so that leaves it to a "no play" or taking the points and Colorado.

Comments?

E

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

i'm passing on this game Ebone.

not sure the state of the colorado team right now, with all that has went on. not to mention how that blowout at the hands of texas might effect them mentaly.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm on Colorado +10.5 for a small play here...have read that QB Klatt is not out for sure here...Clemson and Colorado are almost identical teams, with the exception being that Clemson ended the season strong and still has a coach while the opposite is true for Colorado...hard for me to pass up the value here on a neutral field...GL guys...

isetcap
    isetcap's Avatar Become A Pro!

Colorado should play their defense on offense and they should use their kicker as their quarterback.

I'd rather watch highschool football.

EBone
    Washington State +140 over Wichita State
    EBone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

isetcap, like I said in the best bets thread, sometimes you just get darn lucky and I certainly think that was the case with Colorado. Just unbelievable...I mustve prayed pretty hard on Christmas.

E