the_mad_capper
    the_mad_capper's Avatar Become A Pro!

Crucial information on the KU-KSU game!

All right guys....here we go. I just got off the phone with Uncle Murdoch. He's got the dish on this weekend's ballgame down in Manhattan. The fix is in. The 'Cats are going down. I'm a sharpie and my Uncle is a whale in Vegas. Do not lay the number here unless you wanna watch you dreams vanish into the October air. K-state is gonna botch a second half punt on purpose to aid Jayhawk backers. Trust me my Uncle Murdoch has mafia ties. He even chews on Cuban cigars, which if you don't know, are illegal here in the United States. But he's got connections folks. My uncle had brunch with Mangino the other day and the fat man issued no statements of concern about their upcoming intrastate opponent. In fact, in between bites of his chili and cheese covered bacon burrito bomb, he laughed off the idea of it even being a contest. My uncle is going to dump a pillow slip full of cash on Kansas +3 1/2. He knows his stuff. You guys should really respect me and my uncle. I may be a newbie but I'm one nasty capper.

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

Then start posting some "PRE-GAME" plays so I can make da big coin from following such a great "insider" capper.

Wolfpack
    Wolfpack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Probably the most ridiculous thing ive read in awhile

Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

What a fvcking joke! Mods, what do we have to do to get this guy off of here? Truly one of the most rediculous posts i've ever read in my life...

Honestly think the Wildcats roll in this one Saturday fellas... Got a couple units on K-State -3! Who's rollin on them Cats with me?!

nevadaside

You already know I'm with you there man.....2* KSU-2.5

We are so lucky though to have such an "insider" here....can't wait to coattail him all season......pags must be shakin in his boots....

Wolfpack

I'm on KSU as well. But this dudes "inside" info has me shakin in my boots.

nevadaside

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfpack View Post
    I'm on KSU as well. But this dudes "inside" info has me shakin in my boots.
    ha ha ha ha ha......
    Have a & enjoy UK's drive.

Wolfpack

Im already enjoying a

but can't enjoy UKs drive because im on SC

nevadaside

roger that.....now you're enjoying the big bumbled scoring play....

Wolfpack

Quote Originally Posted by nevadaside View Post
    roger that.....now you're enjoying the big bumbled scoring play....
    Right on. Looked like UK was gonna walk it in. 3 points are a lot better than 7 for me.

4FUN.AND$$
    4FUN.AND$$'s Avatar Become A Pro!

the_mad_capper = mad because I can't cap....
    get a life kid.... come back here after the game if you have any respect for yourself...

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

I like kansas in this one guys. Kstate -3 would seem way too easy.

strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dont get me wrong the post is ridiculous but he is on to something here. Kstate coming off dominating performance against Texas and is now only favored by 3 cmon this one is easy guys.
    Take kansas money line and spread they will win. Everyone that watched Kstate beat Texas is saying oh my god kstate is only favored by 3 lets take them they are due for a big let down.

TheGambler
    TheGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

wow!! what a great way to start off my morning. that really scares me that the mafia was in Lawrence, KS b/c I live about 3 blocks from Mangino!! I do believe that some of the posting was true, the part where he talks about Mangino eating chili dogs and many other things! Anyways, it does look like this game is setup for a kstate letdown but i still have my money on the cats. it is going to be a miserable 4 hours b/c my bankroll will be with the cats and my heart will be with my alma mater. I do belive that special teams is going to be the difference in this game. However, i see it being the opposite where Kstate does something special in the 2nd half to break the game open. i think it will be one of the best college games in a long time. i know it will be one of the best ku/kstate games in a while. at the end of the day, i'll give the 3 points and take the home team.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Quote Originally Posted by TheGambler View Post
    wow!! what a great way to start off my morning. that really scares me that the mafia was in Lawrence, KS b/c I live about 3 blocks from Mangino!! I do believe that some of the posting was true, the part where he talks about Mangino eating chili dogs and many other things! Anyways, it does look like this game is setup for a kstate letdown but i still have my money on the cats. it is going to be a miserable 4 hours b/c my bankroll will be with the cats and my heart will be with my alma mater. I do belive that special teams is going to be the difference in this game. However, i see it being the opposite where Kstate does something special in the 2nd half to break the game open. i think it will be one of the best college games in a long time. i know it will be one of the best ku/kstate games in a while. at the end of the day, i'll give the 3 points and take the home team.
    Not sure how old your are gambler, but I use to be like this where I would always feel awkward betting against my alma mattar. Sooner or later, once you become so invested in sports gambling, any allegiance you have to your school is minimal. In fact, you look to bet on or against your team more often just b/c you follow them more closely. For instance, I am on NW this week....betting against my alma mattar. It will suck but you go to do what you got to do to make money. Good luck I like the KSU call but just have a very weird feeling about it.

emat
    emat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 654

The news out of Manhattan today is that Ron Prince woke up with a horse head in his bed this morning. I guess I will be taking a different route than I-70 to the game as Lawrence apparently is full of mafioso. A more likely story is that your uncle was actually eaten by Mangino at brunch.

Starting to like KSU more as the week progresses. I believe this will be the first road start for the KU QB, who by the way is only 5'10". With a tough environment and very speedy KSU defense (compared to previous opponents), could make for a very difficult situation for KU. Many times just comparing the QB's can predict the outcome. Without a doubt, at home, Josh Freeman is much better than Reesing\Meier. Ultimately, that is what is starting to make me think KSU will win this one. Wish I would have gotten the line at -2.5 or -3, however. I stil think it will end up at -4 by game time, maybe -4.5. Love the Missouri line coming down to 6. I think they win by more than 2 scores.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Uncle Murdoch?

OrionSky
    OrionSky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Now that's just disturbing

bradleysnyder
    bradleysnyder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 501

Quote Originally Posted by Peyton2MarvinN06 View Post

What a fvcking joke! Mods, what do we have to do to get this guy off of here? Truly one of the most rediculous posts i've ever read in my life...

Honestly think the Wildcats roll in this one Saturday fellas... Got a couple units on K-State -3! Who's rollin on them Cats with me?!

i agree its kinda fishy,but if you do bet kansas state-3 i would have to say your a donkey......WHAT "IFFFF" HES TELLING THE TRUTH.HELL,FOR ALL WE KNOW THIS IS ONE OF THE KSU PLAYER TYPING THIS AND ITS HIS WAY OF COVERING UP.IF YOU BET AND LOSE,YOU DESERVE IT

alta
    alta's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10359

I've seen the but I don't agree.

jaffers
    jaffers's Avatar Become A Pro!

damn if kansas st doesn't look like they are just outrunning the kansas players right now... i took kansas moneyline hopefully kansas can get a score as they made their way to redaone now ooopss as i speak touchdown kansas!

jaffers
    jaffers's Avatar Become A Pro!

"In fact, in between bites of his chili and cheese covered bacon burrito bomb, he laughed off the idea of it even being a contest."

thank mangina for the great tidbits of info on this game i am going to get me a big quesidilla burrrito fajita! great job

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by bradleysnyder View Post
    i agree its kinda fishy,but if you do bet kansas state-3 i would have to say your a donkey......WHAT "IFFFF" HES TELLING THE TRUTH.HELL,FOR ALL WE KNOW THIS IS ONE OF THE KSU PLAYER TYPING THIS AND ITS HIS WAY OF COVERING UP.IF YOU BET AND LOSE,YOU DESERVE IT
    Scary

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Here is that thread.

bmac
    bmac's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by the_mad_capper View Post
    All right guys....here we go. I just got off the phone with Uncle Murdoch. He's got the dish on this weekend's ballgame down in Manhattan. The fix is in. The 'Cats are going down. I'm a sharpie and my Uncle is a whale in Vegas. Do not lay the number here unless you wanna watch you dreams vanish into the October air. K-state is gonna botch a second half punt on purpose to aid Jayhawk backers. Trust me my Uncle Murdoch has mafia ties. He even chews on Cuban cigars, which if you don't know, are illegal here in the United States. But he's got connections folks. My uncle had brunch with Mangino the other day and the fat man issued no statements of concern about their upcoming intrastate opponent. In fact, in between bites of his chili and cheese covered bacon burrito bomb, he laughed off the idea of it even being a contest. My uncle is going to dump a pillow slip full of cash on Kansas +3 1/2. He knows his stuff. You guys should really respect me and my uncle. I may be a newbie but I'm one nasty capper.
    has anyone heard from this person since?

rdimare14
    rdimare14's Avatar Become A Pro!

I lauged my ass off when i read this one last week. What a fool this guy was. I believe the Cuban he was referring to had some greenery in it if you know what i mean. promise you he will remain mia for a while