strictlywinners
    strictlywinners's Avatar Become A Pro!

Pouring In South Carolina

Well Let Me Be The First To Say That At The Begining Of The Week I Was All Over South Carolina. As The Week Progressed I Felt Less And Less Confident As I Saw The Line Climbing Higher And Higher. I Was Just Gonna Leave Game Alone Until Just Got Call From My Friend At The Game, He Said It Down Pouring There. To The Average Bettor Rain Means Under But To Me The Rain Means
    Kentucky And The Over
    Slippery Conditions Favor Good Passing Teams Because Corner Backs A Can Not Keep Their Footing Against Good Recievers. This Is Because The Recievers No Their Routes Where As The Corner Backs Must React. Look For Atleast 3 Easy Touchdowns From Kentucky When That Number 1 Pass Dfense Slips And Falls In The Rain And South Carolina Slips And Falls To Kentucky
    Take Kentucky And Over

EJandV
    EJandV's Avatar Become A Pro!

well damn , I tooooooooook the under . sniff sniff

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

I Bet It Must Take A Lot Of Effort To Capitalize Every Word. Yep. It Sure Does!

mike191
    mike191's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

South Carolina will win in rain ,snow or sleet . How will Kentucky stop the run?

bengals888
    bengals888's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4855

south carolina will win. because they have the good pass deffense and home field advantage only one very...very good team LSU beat them L28-16 decent week so i took south carolina and money to the bank buddy