rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

QB Situation for Southern MIss Tomorrow?

I assume Young is out. Reaves looks terrible and is questionable. Don't know anything about there other 2 guys or who is scheduled to start?

Rice and the under look very good here. Also great relation if you have a book that will let you parlay and please the side and total.

STEELCURTAIN3288
    STEELCURTAIN3288's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sounds good RM thanks for the input.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Rice may be the worst team in D1-A this year.....I am not sure who they would be favored against this year...maybe FIU or NTU or EMU if they played them at home.

At your own risk with Rice tomorrow!

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

if you bet this game, just like if you bet tonight's game, you are a real degenerate...but I'd still think you are an ok person...

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    I assume Young is out. Reaves looks terrible and is questionable. Don't know anything about there other 2 guys or who is scheduled to start?

Rice and the under look very good here. Also great relation if you have a book that will let you parlay and please the side and total.

The last I heard earlier today was that Stephen Reaves will be a game time decision, and freshman Martevious Young could start at quarterback if backup Reaves can't go tomorrow.