bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Stanford QB Ostrander-OUT against USC

Just a heads up to anyone that might have missed this news:

STANFORD, Calif. -- Stanford quarterback T.C. Ostrander will miss this week's game against Southern California after having a seizure at a restaurant over the weekend.

bmac
    bmac's Avatar Become A Pro!

didn't see that, thanks for posting.

pico
    USC ml
    pico's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1634

the line goes from -37.5 to -38.5 well, i think usc is a good bet there. usc might win by 50 pts..don't see stanford scoring at all

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

USC lost another Center this year, and are down to there 3rd stringer Pico. I know it doesn't seem like all that big of loss, but Stanford could exploit that weakness all game long.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Does not really matter who is starting for Stanford in this game....this is one of those games where the favorite can name the score. Your job as a bettor is to figure out what they are going to name it....

bigdog3580
    bigdog3580's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 241

It doesn't matter who plays QB for Stanford, They blow.
    The problem is USC suks too for a #1(err #2) team. I agree with BuddyBear, what score does USC want to win by. A game to stay away from.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

any word on Toby Gerhart for Stanford?...I know he's missed the last two games, but I like him as a RB...not that it matters in this game though, just would like to know for future...