pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

What is Tommy Bowden doing...?

letting his field goal kicker go play in a soccer game the night before their game vs. Georgia Tech (I'm just now watching the tape of the game and listening to the announcers discuss this)? The kid was 1/5 in his FGs...That really isn't very smart of Bowden to allow this player to do that. If a kid wants to play two sports, fine, but do them in different seasons...geez...
    Last edited by pags11; 10-02-07 at 05:46 AM.

Tunes
    Tunes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2676

He's a Bowden. If they have more talent than anyone else, they win. If they don't, the Bowden Collective Stupidity Theory comes into play.

pags11

tunes,

and now I hear on the College Coaches show on ESPN that Terry Bowden wants to come out of retirement?...geez...

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by pags11 View Post
    letting his field goal kicker go play in a soccer game the night before their game vs. Georgia Tech (I'm just now watching the tape of the game and listening to the announcers discuss this)?
    Pags,
    I don't think it is so much a matter of "letting him". That was the deal when the kid came out for football - that he could play soccer and football.

Now, going 1-5 on FG's doesn't make it look like the smartest decision Tammy has ever made, does it?

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

tunes,

and now I hear on the College Coaches show on ESPN that Terry Bowden wants to come out of retirement?...geez...
    I wish all the Bowdens would retire. Bobby did great things for FSU but the honeymoon is over and has been for 5 years.

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

tunes,

Terry will never coach again. He has a skeleton in his closet from his days at Auburn.

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by pokernut9999 View Post
    Terry will never coach again. He has a skeleton in his closet from his days at Auburn.
    Didn't he have an affair with a female student at Auburn?

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tried to send you a PM but it will not allow me.

pags11

you mean to tell me that with all of the recruiting Clemson does, they couldn't find a kicker that just played football?...that truly is unbelievable...

Wolfpack
    Wolfpack's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with ya. That is ridiculous that they can't find a kicker that is dedicated to football.