moses millsap
    moses millsap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1260

Memphis Game Tuesday

Short week of preparation, just blew that 31-6 lead they had on Arky State on Thursday night.

DL Bradford gets murdered on campus and classes are cancelled today and possibly tomorrow.

This is the perfect example of a no play game with all of these varying factors, especially since we are talking about a schitzo team to begin with in the Memphis Tigers.

That said, I know a bunch of will be betting it regardless tomorrow night, so how would you guys approach this game with the factors listed above?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like Marshall +2.5 in this game, and feel there is some decent value with them to boot Owned. That Memphis Defense is just that bad, and should give up more than enough yardage once again in order to lose this game.

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Memphis or nothing.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Simple question you should ask yourself before betting this game: Would you bet it if it was on a Saturday afternoon? If you answer no then its probably a good idea to pass.

I'd actually lean to Marshall....

Doc JS
    Doc JS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

BB,
    Great advice!

swifty
    swifty's Avatar Become A Pro!

That Memphis Defense is just that bad, Thanks for the info, but I think Memphis is up for this game and will win. I could be wrong but I like memphis

MJFtheGenius
    MJFtheGenius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1176

Tough one, two of the worst teams in college football