babaoriley
    babaoriley's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jaffers View Post
    damn 90 yard punt return ... i wish i could see this game on something other than a gametracker.... not broadcasted here in wisconsin
    Yeah, he should have been stopped for no gain on that punt return but the UT gunner tried to get cute and shoestring him.

McCoy just threw another INT that was telegraphed. Even the announcers are onto this... Tipped at the line, INT, will inevitably lead to points...

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

That Kansas at Kansas State game next Saturday should be a good one. Probably more interesting then the Oklahoma vs Texas game.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

McCoy = Rex Grossman? Those are alot of similar attributes you list there. I just think this Texas team needs to be ahead or less than 7 pts down against teams to have legit shots to win. Running the ball is their best ability I think.

babaoriley

Quote Originally Posted by onlòóker View Post
    That Kansas at Kansas State game next Saturday should be a good one. Probably more interesting then the Oklahoma vs Texas game.
    You mean you don't think a 56-21 game will be interesting??? How peculiar. I'm telling you, anyone who thinks Colt McCoy is a legitimate NCAA QB is nuts. This game wouldn't even be close if we started Chiles at QB. It would be a UT rout.

babaoriley

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    McCoy = Rex Grossman? Those are alot of similar attributes you list there. I just think this Texas team needs to be ahead or less than 7 pts down against teams to have legit shots to win. Running the ball is their best ability I think.

Colt McCoy could only dream he was as talented as Grossman. He's a right handed Chris Simms. Period. And every UT fan knows that is NOT a good thing.

babaoriley

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    If they had a legitimate QB who couldn't be game-planned for by opposing DC's telling your D-linemen to watch his eyes, then this would be a great dual threat offense. UT has the WR's, they just don't have a QB that can throw to them.

jonmic
    jonmic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9062

Should be interested when Texas plays Oklahoma, both coming off losses.

babaoriley

Quote Originally Posted by jonmic View Post
    Should be interested when Texas plays Oklahoma, both coming off losses.
    Should be profitable, though the way UT is losing is taking away a ton of value. Should open at OU -14.5 or so... I'll still hit OU.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Quote Originally Posted by babaoriley View Post
    Colt McCoy could only dream he was as talented as Grossman. He's a right handed Chris Simms. Period. And every UT fan knows that is NOT a good thing.
    Man, I'm not watching this game, but Sweed (who's now fully healthy) has 2 grabs for 14 yards. That's unacceptable. It definitely speaks to how bad McCoy's playing.

babaoriley

4th and 8, down by 20 with 8+ minutes left, and we run a 1 yard screen pass that had ZERO chance of getting the 1st down. I mean, why not just take a knee???

mv09
    mv09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2630

Bad Week for the Big 12: A&M vs Miami, OU vs CU, Texas vs K-State, Nebraska vs Everyone, and Gundys Rant..

First 12