GitRDone
    GitRDone's Avatar Become A Pro!

GitRDone's Plays this Week (19-10 YTD)

Didn't post last week, had the flu all week and didn't have anytime to research the games. I am ready to go this week so here we go...

YTD

Akron +16

This line is inflated because of last week's win at Pitt. Remember the game versus Temple, they were lucky to hang on and win as 30 point favorites. Besides playing Pitt, they haven't faced a team with a pulse. Akron has played some very good teams and showed amazing heart after coming back against Kent St last week. This game should be fairly close throughout and I wouldn't even be surprised if Akron ends up winning this game outright.

Cal +6.5

My best friend is from Oregon, so I have to admit, I follow them a lot more closely than most (mainly when they lose, I give him a hard time about it). Anyways, last year Oregon started with a bang and ended the year losing their last 4. Most forget than Dennis Dixon was benched for their last 2 games. While Dixon has played extremely well this year, I still can't forget last year and how he would just fall completely apart in key games. Cal offensively has all the weapons to beat a suspect Duck defense. Most likely this game will come down to coaching and special teams and this is where Cal has a huge edge. Cal covers and wins this game outright.

Mississippi +15

Mississippi is playing surprisingly well on offense and don't be surprised if Georgia comes out a little flat after their huge when in Tuscaloosa last week. Georgia seems to play so much tighter at home against inferior SEC opponents while they seem to relax and play much looser on the road. Ole Miss will be in this game until the very end but Georgia will win but it won't be by more than 10.

Hawaii -24

Colt Brennan is back this week and look for him to have a field day versus Idaho. The Vandals allowed a suspect N Illinois team put up 42 on them. To make matters worse for the Vandals, they might be without start RB Deonte Jackson who currently ranks 3rd in Div IA in rushing yards. Without him playing, this game would get ugly. Look for Brennan to come out strong and put any question marks about his ankle behind him in a rout over the lowly Vandals.

Maryland +18.5

The Terrapins looked extremely good last week against a tough Wake Forest team before allowing Wake to come back and eventually win in overtime. The main reason I am playing Maryland is because they are battle tested while Rutgers hasn't played a decent team yet. Maryland is extremely athletic and look for star LB Erin Henderson to be all over the field keying in on Ray Rice. Rutgers will win but it will be a struggle.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4639

Good to see your feeling better.

I was actually leaning toward Connecticut, but not sure since that line jumped up today.

Good luck Saturday.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

with you on Maryland...GL to you this week gitrdone...