LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

How bad is San Jose State?

I just checked out 5 Dimes College Xtra, and San Jose is -6.5 at home over UC-Davis!

Does anyone that pays attention to these 5 Dimes extra lines remember a Division I-A team being favored by less than a touchdown over Division I-AA, especially at home?

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not that I can recall LT.

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

UC Davis NCAAF isn't THAT bad. I thought they were in the Independent league Div 1-A for a couple years then went back to 1-AA?

LT Profits

LLXC,

I don't think they ever officially joined IA, although they did play a bunch of IA teams the last few years, and they even beat Stanford a few years ago.

nep1293
    nep1293's Avatar Become A Pro!

Last Year I bet on Ball St (-3.5) vs North Dakota St.

Of Course North Dakota St won

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

LT profits,

SJSU's problem has been having their RB Yonus Davis hurt...Trafalis was also banged up but played much better last week (I watched the Utah St. tape)...not sure if I have an opinion on this one...I do know Tome has been on their ass lately, they had a Sunday AM practice a couple of weeks ago and told anyone that missed that they were cut from the team...

EBone
    Washington State +140 over Wichita State
    EBone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 158

I have bet them 3 times this year. Once against AZ State and that wasn't even close. Once against Kansas State and got a backdoor cover and last week versus Utah State.

I only saw them play K-State. Offensively, they seem down but pags is probably right about the angle of RB Davis being hurt. It seems that everyone is making them run the ball. Anytime you make a team one-dimensional that is a big problem.

I don't know if this is the greatest environment for taking 1A's over 1AA's. App State over Michigan, North Dakota State killing Central Michigan.....

If I had to garner an opinion, I'd say "STAY AWAY"

E

LT Profits

Quote Originally Posted by EBone View Post
    I don't know if this is the greatest environment for taking 1A's over 1AA's. App State over Michigan, North Dakota State killing Central Michigan.....
    Right, but those I-A teams were not favored by less than a touchdown, which was my main point.