bueller
    bueller's Avatar Become A Pro!

Any thoughts on the Oklahoma @ colorado game?

I am going through all the lines here and this one is standing out at me , I really like Oklahoma on the road here, I just grabbed this early in case it moves (-22.5). I just don't see Colorado putting up a fight here. Yea they beat Miami(Ohio) last week but the got beat by Florida St. at home the week before, I am not to high on Florida St.
    On the other hand Oklahoma has soundly beat there last 4 opponents. They really look like a #3 team in the country.
    I like everyone opinion on this.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Okla has Texas next week. Look ahead game right here.

I'm on Colorado +22.5 -103

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

sooners roll in my oppinion.

taurus
    taurus's Avatar Become A Pro!

A couple of guys on another forum like OU a lot.
    Probably a no-play for me because I don't like to lay big points, and it's hard to bet against Ou even with texas on deck.

austintx05
    austintx05's Avatar Become A Pro!

its not so much that OU will look ahead, but OU always struggles in Colorado....just one of those things

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Right now, with OU occupying the 3rd spot in the polls, you can be sure that Stoops is very margin of victory conscious. Normally such things are irrelevant or have minimal standing in handicapping a game but the prospects of both LSU and USC going undefeated are very real and Stoops knows that the only way to bump his team up to one of those position is to blow out opponents and hope that LSU and USC struggle in their victories along the way.

Normally this would be a great situation for CU with such a good defense but Stoops is going to put the pedal to the medal and if OU is up by 17 and with 3:00 left to go and have the ball on their own 30 yard line...hold your breath if you have a CU ticket in your hand b/c Stoops will not be calling for a running play up the middle. Look for OU to go all out in this game.

Basically, for me, betting against LSU and USC and OU is off limits. True, spreads are inflated to reflect what I am saying but still.....you are playing with fire in my opinion if you are going to back Colorado in this situation.

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

I echo buddy's thoughts here, but also throw Florida and West Virginia into that mix...

Razz
    Razz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Margin of victory isn't relevant. Whether these coaches know it or not is another matter, but if SC and LSU go undefeated, OU is ****ed. If OU and SC/LSU go undefeated, WVU is ****ed.

But this could really be a troublesome game for the Sooners. Colorado plays defense, the game is at altitude, OU with the lookahead bug perhaps, and let's not forget, a terrible Colorado team played OU very well in Norman last year.

I'm not playing the game, but I could only even think about the dog here.

VolinArizona
    VolinArizona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Agree with Razz 100000%