imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Wassymac the Purdue expert, I have a question for you.

How would you rank Purdue's team speed offensively?

1-10..

Anyone else pay close attention to Purdue?

Wassymac
    Wassymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Tough to put an overall # on it so I'll try to do one better and lay it out position by position

RBs - The loss of Taylor really hurts as he has above average speed at the TB position. Sheets is a solid back but with average speed IMO. Dierking is the backup with below average speed.

WRs - Bryant (Do everything slot receiver) obviously is about as fast as they come
    - Orton (Wideout #1) is quick enough to get down field but does not have break away speed...his height and good hands make him a popular red zone target
    - Lymon (Wideout #2) has very good speed but never uses it...the kid was Purdue's only 5* WR in their history but is honestly a waste of talent. Racked up 200 yds in South Bend last year but has disappeared since then.
    - Standeford (#3) Tall physical receiver with below average speed
    - Tardy (#4) He's the guy that probably ticked you off when he ran back the opening kick against Minny. Doesn't see much time on the offense but against OSU I'd imagine you'll see him throw atleast one pass (he was a QB in high school).

TE - Keller is as quick and athletic of a TE that you'll find at the college level. He's the weapon Drew Brees wishes he had while at Purdue.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Tough to make an accurate esimate on Purdue right now and extrapolate as they have played relatively weak competition this year. It won't get much better this weekend either.

mshanedub420
    mshanedub420's Avatar Become A Pro!

i like purdue, against ohio State I am not sure but on weak defenses they can walk up the field...literally

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Thanks Wassy..