Peyton2MarvinN06
    Peyton2MarvinN06's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hammering Syracuse -2!!!

I realize this is a matchup of two 1-3 teams fellas, but after yesterdays performance why the hell should we not HAMMER the CUSE next week? Miami took a 42-0 beating @ the hands of a pretty bad Colorado team... While Louisville does not have a defense what so ever, Miami gave up 42 points to a pretty shvtty Buffaloes offense! The Orange have to be pumped after pulling the upset yesterday and I believe they build on that win with another solid victory over Miami next weekend!

I'm hitting this for 3 units right now and maybe more later... Anyone else like this play with me? GV, Razz, Pags, would love your thoughts on this one fellas...

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Line smells shiitty don't it?

Looks too good to be true. I need to think some more about this one.

Peyton2MarvinN06

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94 View Post
    Line smells shiitty don't it?

Looks too good to be true. I need to think some more about this one.
    It does have a pretty bad odor to it... It really does seem too easy, but I'm just gonna roll on it anyways... I have not been doin very well in NCAA this season so far, so what the hell... The NFL definitely has treated me a lot better this season! Hopefully the CUSE can play with the same intensity next Saturday that they did yesterday!!!

imgv94

I'll probably join ya. Cause you are my boy.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Syracuse beat a team that has given up and has a pop warner defense. I still don't trust Syracuse. Miami (OH) was in a tough spot yesterday against a really really good defense and came out flat. Miami (OH) should have beat Minn and if they should have beat Minnesota they certainly can beat Syracuse at home.

imgv94

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear View Post
    Syracuse beat a team that has given up and has a pop warner defense. I still don't trust Syracuse. Miami (OH) was in a tough spot yesterday against a really really good defense and came out flat. Miami (OH) should have beat Minn and if they should have beat Minnesota they certainly can beat Syracuse at home.
    WTF That was when they had Brandon Murphy, why would you even mention that?

Nonetheless Miami OH has lost 89-10 since and since Murphy left for the season Miami OH hasn't done anything on the ground 2.4 per carry.

rjt721
    rjt721's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

I wouldn't put too much into Syracuse beating a Louisville team that simply didn't show up yesterday. Remember, this is the same Syracuse team that looked like one of the worst teams in D1 over their first 3 games, both offensively and defensively. And I don't think Colorado is a bad team at all, as they're significantly better than this Cuse team. In addition to almost beating a Big Ten team on the road (albeit a poor Minn. team), as BB mentioned, Miami (OH) also won on the road against a decent Ball St. squad that gave Nebraska all they could handle yesterday.

If not for Syracuse beating L'ville yesterday, Miami (OH) would almost certainly be at least a FG favorite in this game.

I actually like Miami (OH) in this one, although I'm not certain if I'll make it a play.

imgv94

Miami OH did all that while having Murphy on the team. Since losing him they have gone to shiit.

rjt721

Quote Originally Posted by imgv94 View Post
    Miami OH did all that while having Murphy on the team. Since losing him they have gone to shiit.
    Yeah, but the last two games were against Cincy and Colorado, so it was predictable they wouldn't be competitive.

I'm not saying I love Miami (OH), but I wouldn't get too carried away with Syracuse after yesterday. They're still a very poor team.

imgv94

I just thought of something..

We are asking Syracuse to win two in a row on the road. I don't know about this.

BuddyBear
    Update your status

Syracuse is probably the worst team of all the big conference schools....how they beat UL as 38 pt dogs is inexplicable to me and has way to more to do with issues surrounding UL and their defense then to anything Syracuse did. I don't see much if any value on Syracuse. I'll have to look it over more but right now it would be Miami (OH) or pass....

etothep
    etothep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6826

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear View Post
    Syracuse is probably the worst team of all the big conference schools....how they beat UL as 38 pt dogs is inexplicable to me and has way to more to do with issues surrounding UL and their defense then to anything Syracuse did. I don't see much if any value on Syracuse. I'll have to look it over more but right now it would be Miami (OH) or pass....
    i assume you mean worst team of all the big conference schools after duke and northwestern?

BuddyBear
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by etothep View Post
    i assume you mean worst team of all the big conference schools after duke and northwestern?
    I don't think so.....

rjt721

Quote Originally Posted by etothep View Post
    Northwestern would destroy Syracuse.

Peyton2MarvinN06

Quote Originally Posted by rjt721 View Post
    Northwestern would destroy Syracuse.
    Syracuse will destroy Miami(OH)! I HOPE!

Looking at this one further, I'm a little worried... However, what's done is done... Just gotta hope that the CUSE show up like they did yesterday!

imgv94

I'm starting to think Duke isn't all that bad after all.

VolinArizona
    VolinArizona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Colorado isn't a bad team, fwiw. Average.

imgv94

Colorado is going to cover vs Oklahoma this week.