HAPPY BOY
    HAPPY BOY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

Amazing how I win at college and suck at Nfl

Damn so far 4-1 today up 8 units, tomorrow might be a different story, got Bama tonight -3 hope to go 5-1. then Sunday morning comes around and the pro's butt f\*\*k me time and again. Are any one of u guys winning on Saturday's NCAA and gettinf fvcked on Sunday. Shiit I thought sunday was the lords day???

Hounds
    Hounds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

yah... i do fairly well at college, but am admittedly clueless on the pros. if i do extraordinarily well on saturday, sometimes i'll press a little on sunday to see what happens, but i may as well just be flipping a coin.

there's so much parity and the lines are so tight on the pros. s'tough--

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

It works just the opposite for me, lose Sat win Sun. Although I did manage a win today(SC+18) 1-0. I too am on AL -3.0 tonight, good luck to us.

later

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

I think the NFL is a little harder than college, with college you have plenty of games to choose from and you can figure it out a little easier I think. The NFL gets better later in the season when injuries make a big difference, but early in the year can be pretty tough, this year there is an awful lot of bad teams though and you can have them figured out by the 3rd or 4th game.

imgv94
    imgv94's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I think College is harder than the pros.

NFL is the easiest for me.

laxdjock
    Anyone but the SEC.
    laxdjock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

I've won 75% of my money on college, the NFL is a lot tougher, and the parlays are ROUGH....at least the ones I'm stupid enough to try. In college you can get some 'good' lines, especially on mid-majors 1AA, etc.....but in the NFL they are usually pretty spot on.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

More games to pick from on Saturdays, means you can probably find more value then you can on Sundays.

I do better in college, probably mainly because I play more college bets then I do the NFL through out the year.

rugbybdyb
    rugbybdyb's Avatar Become A Pro!

I pretty much just suck all the way around but I have a good time doing it.

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

last year that was the case for me HB, I would give all my NCAAF profits to the Books on Sundays. NFL was weird last year anyway as far as I'm concerned....but I know what you're saying.

I swore I won't give my NCAAF profits away to Sundays this year, so I'm being real careful with NFL play.....I look to imgv's guidance a lot on Sundays as part of my plan.

Keep pounding the Books on Sat.....& be careful on Sunday HB.

louisvillekid
    slummin it
    louisvillekid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3822

i tend to do better in college, like some have said, more games to find value in, in don't play alot of NFL, i have to really like a play to put something on it.

jonmic
    jonmic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9062

i tend to do better in the nfl