undyingtruth
    undyingtruth's Avatar Become A Pro!

UConn QB Tyler Lorenzen

I goto UConn so this is inside info i thought i'd pass along do with it what you will.

Tyler's Girlfriend just broke up with him after he found out she was cheating on him with WR Marcus Easly. Kid has been blatantly torn up around campus all week and the talk is there is a huge rift between 2 groups of players siding with each of them.

I know i'm new to the board and all but i use alot of the info i get from some of you guys, figure i'd give a little too

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

undy,

as an ex-college athlete myself, once you step on the field it's all business...half of the players' girlfriends are banging other teammates anyway...thanks for the info. though...that, ironically could explain the reason for the line movement...never seen a line move because of a break-up, but wouldn't be surprised...

curious
    curious's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by undyingtruth View Post
    I goto UConn so this is inside info i thought i'd pass along do with it what you will.

Tyler's Girlfriend just broke up with him after he found out she was cheating on him with WR Marcus Easly. Kid has been blatantly torn up around campus all week and the talk is there is a huge rift between 2 groups of players siding with each of them.

I know i'm new to the board and all but i use alot of the info i get from some of you guys, figure i'd give a little too
    If some punk ass mother ****er was hitting it with my girl, I would put the mother ****er in the hospital.

Junkyard Dog
    Get up and Get it
    Junkyard Dog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1707

Im not playing that game, but good inside info undying

bowlibs
    bowlibs's Avatar Become A Pro!

She broke up with him after she was banging the receivers. DAMN that has to hurt. I was taking Pitt anyway. Good info.

Thanks

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

I wonder if the broadcasters will bring this up during the game....

Difficult to interpret this type of info. On the one hand, he could come out completely distracted and flat for this game. On the hand, a situation like this might be a good thing for him b/c he take his mind of whatever else and just focus on football.

Personally, this situation is unlikely to have any impact on the outcome of this game. I am pretty sure he has banged some girls since this happened.....

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

buddybear,

good shit bro...hahahaha...I agree...

nevadaside
    nevadaside's Avatar Become A Pro!

I didn't think UCONN was getting enough pts to begin with........regardless of whatever "drama" has developed off field.
    Haven't played this one, though lean PITT-8.5.....we shall see.